• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Jesus Christ, Liverpool are just a PR disaster aren't they? Who at the club thought it was a good idea to allow his uninformed ramblings and macaronic sayings like "I'm not being funny" to represent their football club?

I haven’t spoken to Paul McGrath about it. I don’t care what he thinks, really. I don’t know anything about him. But for someone to say that, it sums them up. It’s their problem.

He should stick to playing rugby.

Two things about this. First of all how the fudge can you not know anything about Paul McGrath? Secondly what does rugby have to do with him?

Two things about this. First of all how the fudge can you not know anything about Paul McGrath? Secondly what does rugby have to do with him?

Seems there's a missing line there:

As for the rugby guy well, that was really intelligent wasnt it? I dont know who this geezer is either.

Johnson seems to be showing a complete lack of intellect but no surprises there. To dismiss McGrath, a player twice the player he is, is disgaceful.

Why is he bringing this up again?

Just after the debris had settled, looking to spark it up again

Two over paid qunts had a hand-bag fight. Let's move the fcuk on!

#kennyout trending on twitter, and some LFC plans are planning to have a #kennyout march.

Yes, a fudging march.

#kennyout trending on twitter, and some LFC plans are planning to have a #kennyout march.

Yes, a fudging march.

kkkultv1k20.gif

O/T Hillsborough

If it was ANY other set of fans, this would've been laid to rest years ago. Twenty years on, with lessons already being learnt and nothing new to gain, and we are still wasting taxpayers money on it. I for one am absolutey fudged off with hearing or reading about it. But this quote is utterly astonishing.....

The Labour MP Andy Burnham said: "These papers seem to confirm what we've believed for many, many years ÔÇô that immediate attempts were made from the highest levels to shift the blame on to the supporters and away from the police. The truth must be told and the people of Liverpool must have an apology for one of the greatest injustices of the 20th century."

Seriously is he taking the fudging tinkle?!!! The truth is irrelevant, because it's fudging obvious. The Police fudged up and couldn't cope. Too many Liverpool fans showed up without tickets trying to force there way in. That's it. End of. One of the greatest injustices of the 20th century?!! A century that featured two World Wars, Vietnam, Apartheid etc. and this ranks up there with them?! If that's the case then Andy Burnham keeping his job as an MP after that remark is one of the greatest injustices so far in the 21 century.

Rant over, but fudge me our politicians are thick.

Back