• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Us oldies can honestly say that Shankley and Paisley are turning in their graves. Either of them would've sorted this out very, very quickly; grabbed Suarez, clipped him round the ear and told him to grow up, be a man and represent. Instead, we see symptomatic societal behaviour...it's pathetic and I wonder how much damage it's done to Liverpool worldwide...a lot is my guess...

This commonly held misconception is what was at the core of Suarez's refusal to shake Evra's hand yesterday, IMO.

Evra is guilty. He provoked the whole, tedious quarrel. He made vile comments about Suarez's family and a dismissive ethnic / cultural reference. Yet he has not been punished at all. Suarez has served his time. He has paid his dues. Evra hasn't. Not surprising that there is still a seething resentment there.

Evra's classless response at the end of the game shows that he is every bit as much the odious agitator that you claim Suarez to be.

Yet another Liverpool fan who hasn't bothered to read the report.

Mr Evra told us that he began the conversation by saying "Concha de tu hermana". Mr Evra's evidence was that this is a phrase used in Spanish like when you say "fudging hell" in English, but the literal translation is "your sister's pussy". Mr Su?írez did not hear Mr Evra say this.

So yes Evra did made that comment, but Suarez didn't heard it therefore I'm not sure how Evra provoked him this quarrel. Liverpool fans have acted like dingdongheads, you lot are as brainwashed as the North Korea's citizens.

Not at all.

What comments, fella? I must have missed them.

the whole thing about "south american" comment didn't even appear til suarez's fourth version of the events unfolding.
the language experts who were involved with the panel said they had never heard of it being used in a derogatory manner, even if he did. it's not really that relevant to anything.

of course they were winding each other up on the pitch, it happens every game, but there have to be limits.

there was doubt that he even said the "south american" bit, i think they may have even concluded that he probably didn't - but it was awhile ago now so not 100% on that. the report really does cover everything in some capacity, i was quite surprised, and impressed about the detail it went into actually.

i can't find the other post i put, but it was querying why evra what exactly evra would/could be punished for. because it's either a) the sudo-americano / south-american, or the first bit of "offensive dialogue", which is (now) already covered in the post above this one.

Last edited:

So yes Evra did made that comment, but Suarez didn't heard it therefore I'm not sure how Evra provoked him this quarrel. Liverpool fans have acted like dingdongheads, you lot are as brainwashed as the North Korea's citizens.

You lot??

Read the thread, theres abou 2 people on here backing Suarez, and theyve met fierce arguments against them

Liverpool fans have acted like dingdongheads, you lot are as brainwashed as the North Korea's citizens.

Absolute fudging gonad*s. The vast majority of people in this thread have placed the lion's share of the blame - or all of it - with Suarez. You are dreaming monsters.

You lot??

Read the thread, theres abou 2 people on here backing Suarez, and theyve met fierce arguments against them

Behave.

No one is backing Suarez.

A number of us have merely pointed out that Evra got away with what he did scott free. Double standards.

Liverpool fan?

Arf!

So your argument is that Suarez arbitrarily and gratuitously launched into a racist attack on Evra without any provocation.

Okay, fella. If that's what you want to believe, knock yourself out.

Liverpool fan?

Arf!

So your argument is that Suarez arbitrarily and gratuitously launched into a racist attack on Evra without any provocation.

Okay, fella. If that's what you want to believe, knock yourself out.

Behave.

A number of us have merely pointed out that Evra got away with what he did scott free. Double standards.

It's a campaign against racism, what do you expect?

Was Evra racist towards suarez? no.
Was suarez racist towards evra? yes.

The Fa and their 'Hot Topics', it's hardly surprising they don't care what Evra said.

Behave.

Some people have said that what Suarez said was fine, and simply mis-interpreted.

In my view thats backing him

there was doubt that he even said the "south american" bit, i think they may have even concluded that he probably didn't - but it was awhile ago now so not 100% on that. the report really does cover everything in some capacity, i was quite surprised, and impressed about the detail it went into actually.

i can't find the other post i put, but it was querying why evra what exactly evra would/could be punished for. because it's either a) the sudo-americano / south-american, or the first bit of "offensive dialogue", which is (now) already covered in the post above this one.

If we are to disbelieve everything that Suarez said about the events of that day and believe everything that Evra said, then you're probably right.

But why should we? Because there were holes and inconsistencies in Suarez's account?

Well, then, let's apply the same standard to Evra's account:

Initially, Evra claimed that Suarez had said "negro" to him a number of times. A day later, that had changed to Suarez calling him a "n*gger" ten times. At the hearing the story had changed again, with Suarez supposedly calling him either "negro" or "negrito" seven times. He further claimed that his confusion arose as a result of not understanding what Suarez had meant by,"porque, negro?". This despite the fact that he spoke Spanish well enough to have said, "concha de tu hermana" in the first place. He also claimed that he changed the word in his initial story because he couldn't bring himself to say it.

Now, I don't know about you, but that all seems equally as inconsistent and full of holes as Suarez's story. Yet the FA and the panel swallowed it in its entirety.

Henderson 1 goal in 22
Downing 0 in 23
Adam 2 in 20
Carroll 5 in 30

So that's a combined 8 league goals in 95 games for their so called "great signings".

If Liverpool are doing this moneyball thing, Downing and Parker are equally good. Except one's primary objective is attacking, the other defending.

Back