• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

ha ha, the policy amongst those clams has always just been to adhere to the groupthink

looking forward to pouring a whisky and revelling in their misery tonight

The funny thing is they're now doing what they've no doubt banned countless others for: Making irrational 'get the fudge out of our club' posts.

how-am-i-doing-boss.png

“It is too easy sometimes for us to go direct to Christian Benteke, who was excellent given the service that he had,” Rodgers said.

“Unless you can keep the ball for longer periods to connect the game and get it higher up the pitch all that happens is you end up getting rid of the ball and it goes up to him. We have to be more superior and better with the ball to build your attack so that is something that needs a lot of work.

“We need to be a lot technically better than we showed. Over the first five games now creating more goals is something we need to look at. We haven’t created anywhere near as much as what I would have liked. That is something I need to look at with the coaching staff.

“You are never happy when you lose a game, especially to your rival. I have a group who will respond, but the key for us is to initiate a game and create chances – that is something we need to be better at.

“I am disappointed with the result and disappointed with the performance. We know we can play better.”

Rodgers was unhappy with the awarding of the free-kick which led to United’s first goal and said Herrera had “done well” to win the penalty for the second.

“We were disappointed with a couple of the goals although I never thought the free kick was a free-kick,” Rodgers added. “Both players were tangling for the ball and get their arms up, Ashley Young jumps on the player’s back but gets the free-kick. Then United worked it well and created the space.

“I think Herrera has done well with the penalty, young Joe Gomez will learn he has to stay on his feet.

We showed good character to get back into the game and Christian gets an incredible goal with a high level of technique but then we concede a disappointing third and that kills us.”

Wonder what Ings is thinking right about now, not seen any action for the first four games, and when he finally gets a chance he's asked to play wing back...

Wonder what Ings is thinking right about now, not seen any action for the first four games, and when he finally gets a chance he's asked to play wing back...

Another idiot who thinks Pool is the side they were 10 years ago ...

Pool is a worse version of us re unrealistic expectations, unrealistic fans with an even worse sense of entitlement.

Poor buys and poor management

This seasons Liverpool reminds me about avb's last season with us. They've brought in alot of solid players, but few who really stand out.

they play slow turgid(tm) football, and as soon as teams figure out that there's no need to fear them they could really look like shambles.

If that happens, that's rodgers gone. It's going to be interesting to see if he can turn this around, or if he goes down the avb route.

This seasons Liverpool reminds me about avb's last season with us. They've brought in alot of solid players, but few who really stand out.

they play slow turgid(tm) football, and as soon as teams figure out that there's no need to fear them they could really look like shambles.

If that happens, that's rodgers gone. It's going to be interesting to see if he can turn this around, or if he goes down the avb route.

The risk they have got is that they have spent a lot of money on players that they are unlikely to get a profit on and have a high wage bill. If the owners get bored of putting money in, it is going to be very difficult for an incoming manager to make changes to the squad on the proceeds of sales.

Another idiot who thinks Pool is the side they were 10 years ago ...

Pool is a worse version of us re unrealistic expectations, unrealistic fans with an even worse sense of entitlement.

Poor buys and poor management

I agree with that but I do think we're catching up. At least Liverpool have had a more recent history of success and greater overall success so you can understand the sense of entitlement!

I agree with that but I do think we're catching up. At least Liverpool have had a more recent history of success and greater overall success so you can understand the sense of entitlement!

They are a big club with history, problem is they haven't won the one title they give a brick about (i.e. PL) in decades, yet the media and their fans still think at the start of each season they are part of the top group of teams.

They have finished below us 6 out of last 7 seasons, and honestly its a bit delusional for us to think we "belong" in the top 4, those nut jobs actually think they will challenge for the title.

p.s. apparently they have the 7th most expensive team in world football ... hilarious

no moderation with those fudgers is there, one minute he's the chosen one the next he's a disgrace to the blazer

personally I think he's a fudging charlatan who got lucky with Suarez, but, irrespective of the upheaval that his sale has caused you shouldn't be sacking a guy in september, they had an iffy start last year and still finished in a good position for them

They sacked some of his coaching staff and spent another fortune this summer. He really needs to show signs of going somewhere.

Another tremendous hard fought draw full of character from Liverpool against the mighty Norwich relegation favourites, how long before he gets sacked he has no idea Rodgers

Back