• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Rodgers was lucky one season, with no Europe or Cup distractions, 1 world class player at the top of his game (Suarez) and two very good players at the top of their game combining with him (Sturridge and Sterling), along with a club legend who still had a bit to offer (Gerrard). He will never get this again.

Reminds of me of Harry's season with Bale, Modric, VdV, Ade (mark 1), and an on form Lennon, Kaboul with club legend Ledley.

Somebody made an interesting point .. Benteke is just a like for like replacement for Carroll.

Quite interesting that Benteke at £32.5m is yet to score a legitimate goal in 4 league games for them.

Meanwhile, the press and Sky have been all over Harry's goal 'drought' yet not a word about Benteke misfiring.

I wonder how long it'll take for them to notice...

Quite interesting that Benteke at £32.5m is yet to score a legitimate goal in 4 league games for them.

Meanwhile, the press and Sky have been all over Harry's goal 'drought' yet not a word about Benteke misfiring.

I wonder how long it'll take for them to notice..

LFC are simply untouchable in the media

yep, I mean more from a mental POV, coming out of the Chel53a game thinking "we were unlucky there" is very different to "****, we just completely threw that away"

Cristanbul was a royal fudge up, but the damage had already been done in the Chelsea game. Of course, they would have preferred going into the last game level on points with City, but City still would have had the superior goal difference.

Rodgers was lucky one season, with no Europe or Cup distractions, 1 world class player at the top of his game (Suarez) and two very good players at the top of their game combining with him (Sturridge and Sterling), along with a club legend who still had a bit to offer (Gerrard). He will never get this again.

Reminds of me of Harry's season with Bale, Modric, VdV, Ade (mark 1), and an on form Lennon, Kaboul with club legend Ledley.

I'm not saying he's world class, but he's better than those on here give him credit for. He's certainly not a poor manager. But he is a strange bloke so for that reason, I wouldn't really want him to manage us.

He's a very poor manager imo. Got extremely lucky two years ago and is now showing his true colours. Failed championship manager remember reading and Watford?

“It feels good to be back,” Borini told the Sunderland Echo. “I can feel the love and support from the fans, and it is important to feel these emotions as soon as you arrive at a club. It makes it easier.

“It was very difficult (at Liverpool). It didn’t work out. Not because of me, but because of someone else. Everyone knows within the club and outside that I have been working hard.

“I gave everything for the club. That is why I stayed at Liverpool, because I thought I could help the team.

“Every time I have been asked to play I did that, and that’s the thing.”

Borini made just four Premier League appearances for Liverpool last season after Sunderland’s £14m bid to sign him last summer ultimately ended in failure. Liverpool reportedly accepted the offer, but Borini is believed to have turned down the move in a bid to stay and fight for his place on Merseyside.

He was then forced to train on his own during pre-season after Rodgers told him he was not part of his 2015-16 plans.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/borini-blames-rodgers-for-liverpool-failure

We can't even park a bus.

We have fallen so, so far and we won't be back any time soon. I just don't what the answer is from here. We could sack the manager but then what? We could give him even more money to waste but what's the point? Maybe this is simply who were are now and I'll have to learn to live with that.

None of our players can be half as bad as Rodgers makes them look.

Time to hunker down for a bitter season and hope that someone new is brought in that can do a job when its through.

Could Tyler be any more transparent. “YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!” Better than Benteke’s goal. That’s right Martin, keep puffing whatever you are puffing. Odious prick.

Wonder what the manager will learn from losing against them this time.

Rodgers should have gone in the summer. We're just wasting a season now.

Just have dignity and quit the job Brendan, you don't have to be sacked.

Shameful, but the first game I watched on the TV i've turned off in 11 years

I don't even like us anymore, that's the worst part - even when we were brick under Kenny you still felt part of something

Three years of Brendan Rodgers and we are nowhere, and we are nothing.

embarrassing!

Pathetic.

Insipid.

Gutless

dogs hit.

toss

Clueless

300 million spend.

Danny Ings at LWB.

A right footed 18 year old center half at LB.

Dejan Lovren starting in defense again.

Gutless, cowardly tactics and performance.

It was all Suarez after all heh. Tactical Genius my hairy white arse.

These are Liverpool's next five away games:

Everton
Tottenham
Chel53a
Emirates Marketing Project
Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Don't get yourself sacked now Brenton. We're relying on you to keep Liverpool average.

He keeps this up he will be gone by Xmas surely? They are so bang average, we have to finish above them this season, we just have to.

Looks like the houlier than thou RAWK staff are ignoring their own 'must show unrelenting support to everyone at Liverpool except Hodgson, Hicks and Gillett'. Both Brenton and Henry being made a target now.

Looks like the houlier than thou RAWK staff are ignoring their own 'must show unrelenting support to everyone at Liverpool except Hodgson, Hicks and Gillett'. Both Brenton and Henry being made a target now.

ha ha, the policy amongst those clams has always just been to adhere to the groupthink

looking forward to pouring a whisky and revelling in their misery tonight

Back