• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

perfect result today, only a point and not bad enough to get him the sack

they go again, more comedy next week

they'll have to get a result against villa because October doesnt look pretty for them

Everton (A)
Spurs (A)
Southampton (H)
Chelsea (A)

they'll have to get a result against villa because October doesnt look pretty for them

Everton (A)
Spurs (A)
Southampton (H)
Chel53a (A)

It looks even worse if you just take their upcoming away fixtures

Everton
Spurs
Chelsea
Rubin Kazan
Emirates Marketing Project

toast.jpg

During his flukey season, with an out of this world Suarez, still decent Gerrard as well as Coutinho, Sterling and Sturridge I constantly claimed he was a brick manager and reminded everyone he had failed at clubs like reading and Watford!! A lot disagreed with me back then as I recall!!

Cannot see how they didn't beat Norwich today. Coutinho is great when it comes to pinging in the odd 30 yarder, but he does miss a lot of the easier chances.

During his flukey season, with an out of this world Suarez, still decent Gerrard as well as Coutinho, Sterling and Sturridge I constantly claimed he was a **** manager and reminded everyone he had failed at clubs like reading and Watford!! A lot disagreed with me back then as I recall!!

can I get a hallelujah

"We decided against signing Dele Alli right?"

"Delli Ali shown more than enough while at MK Dons, only got ourselves to blame for not picking him up."

"I thought Dele Alli scored a hat-trick,checked the score and it's still 0-0."

"Honestly don't even get bothered about Spurs' results anymore. They'll do the same thing they do every year, get 60-68 points, and fall a few short of 4th. They shouldn't really be our concern if we want to finish top 4 IMO"

"No, lack of investment the past few seasons will cost them. They've become the Aston Villa (o'neill) of a few seasons ago. Hover around the top 4 but not risk putting the money in to break through."

"Finished above us since 2010 (except for 2014 of course)
sad.gif
"

"I know, but I don't care too much about finishing 5th or 6th, the team that's between us and getting CL football won't be Spuds. Even if they are 4th come April, they'll choke in typical Spurs fashion"

"I'd be happy if we finished above Spurs. They're similar to us in many respects now."

"Got to laugh at everyone that goes on about Spurs being brick or not worryng about them.Unfortunately we are at the same level as Spurs now. We are a far bigger club, but in terms of quality, we are on par. Results and end of season tables dont lie. We beat them on head to head games usually recently, but over the course of a season, we are the same quality. Sad, but true."

"We have a completely new forward line while they only added Son to their last season`s line-up. I think we`ll see the difference in our favor over the course of the season."

"Hopefully, but that was not the case the past few years. The only exception was the year we had the 3rd best player in the world and a fully fit Sturridge playing for us."

"Son of Spurs."

"son shines after the kane"

"The Kane bubble has well and truly burst. Shame United didnt buy him this summer for a ridiculous amount."

"Not surprised. He was a one season wonder, defenders have him sussed out He was never anything special."

"Agree. It blew my mind how can somebody so basic score so many goals. And there really were many to be fair, for that reason I expect him to still score a reasonable amount this time around."

"We decided against signing Dele Alli right?"

"Delli Ali shown more than enough while at MK Dons, only got ourselves to blame for not picking him up."

"I thought Dele Alli scored a hat-trick,checked the score and it's still 0-0."

"Honestly don't even get bothered about Spurs' results anymore. They'll do the same thing they do every year, get 60-68 points, and fall a few short of 4th. They shouldn't really be our concern if we want to finish top 4 IMO"

"No, lack of investment the past few seasons will cost them. They've become the Aston Villa (o'neill) of a few seasons ago. Hover around the top 4 but not risk putting the money in to break through."

"Finished above us since 2010 (except for 2014 of course)
sad.gif
"

"I know, but I don't care too much about finishing 5th or 6th, the team that's between us and getting CL football won't be Spuds. Even if they are 4th come April, they'll choke in typical Spurs fashion"

"I'd be happy if we finished above Spurs. They're similar to us in many respects now."

"Got to laugh at everyone that goes on about Spurs being ****e or not worryng about them.Unfortunately we are at the same level as Spurs now. We are a far bigger club, but in terms of quality, we are on par. Results and end of season tables dont lie. We beat them on head to head games usually recently, but over the course of a season, we are the same quality. Sad, but true."

"We have a completely new forward line while they only added Son to their last season`s line-up. I think we`ll see the difference in our favor over the course of the season."

"Hopefully, but that was not the case the past few years. The only exception was the year we had the 3rd best player in the world and a fully fit Sturridge playing for us."

"Son of Spurs."

"son shines after the kane"

"The Kane bubble has well and truly burst. Shame United didnt buy him this summer for a ridiculous amount."

"Not surprised. He was a one season wonder, defenders have him sussed out He was never anything special."

"Agree. It blew my mind how can somebody so basic score so many goals. And there really were many to be fair, for that reason I expect him to still score a reasonable amount this time around."

Simply astonishing, they never fail to make me laugh

I was working in Liverpool a few years ago when Rodgers had just been appointed and honestly Ive never laughed more than that 4 weeks.
I knew Rodgers at school, played with his younger brother Con. So I knew the exact kind of eejit they were putting all their faith into.
Tried to warn a few of them and honestly you would have thought I had slagged off their own mothers! It will all end in tears which I'm not overly pleased
about because pre Liverpool I always wanted him to do well, but at the same stage could never believe he actually did! However the nonsense he has come out with the past few seasons including supposedly turning us down.....well he deserves all thats coming to him. Looking forward to the 25 books about the Rodgers years!

Think this ones a gonna, once the papers give the amount of coverage that Klopp to liverpool has got this morning it's only a matter of time.

Back