• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

but we want him to stay there, he is bloody useless!

thankfully the club has long since disappeared so far up its own arse it's impossible for them to ever be successful again

there is something about him I just cannot stand, the way he has kissed arse there since day one for example, sickening

Brendan Rodgers really isn't the poor manager that some on here make out he is. They were a Gerrard slip away from winning the title just two seasons ago.

As for the King Kenny comparisons, come off it, King Kenny is a dinosaur and not even managing anymore. Rodgers would find no problem whatsoever getting another Prem managerial job, in fact, I'm almost certain Levy would go for him again if our manager's position become vacant anytime in the next year or so.

Brendan Rodgers really isn't the poor manager that some on here make out he is. They were a Gerrard slip away from winning the title just two seasons ago.

As for the King Kenny comparisons, come off it, King Kenny is a dinosaur and not even managing anymore. Rodgers would find no problem whatsoever getting another Prem managerial job, in fact, I'm almost certain Levy would go for him again if our manager's position become vacant anytime in the next year or so.

You need to stay off the booze mate, Levy would never hire Rodgers, he's a media disaster (something we seem to actively discourage), the 200M+ on utterly unsuitable players, the lack of system, list goes on.

The Gerrard slip was inevitable, Pool was not good enough, it was always going to end that way ...

Gerrard was always going to fudge it up, that's what he does, also as funny as that was it was being 3-0 up with 10 minutes left at Palace and not winning that cost them, it was a total team collapse, even Suarez bottled it that night.

You need to stay off the booze mate, Levy would never hire Rodgers, he's a media disaster (something we seem to actively discourage), the 200M+ on utterly unsuitable players, the lack of system, list goes on.

The Gerrard slip was inevitable, Pool was not good enough, it was always going to end that way ...

Strange because we were interested in him after Redknapp left, even when Redknapp was here towards the end, Rodgers was the most talked up name to replace him.

Gerrard was always going to fudge it up, that's what he does, also as funny as that was it was being 3-0 up with 10 minutes left at Palace and not winning that cost them, it was a total team collapse, even Suarez bottled it that night.

Cristanbul was fantastic, but they still would have been behind on goal difference IIRC, hence why they were going gung ho trying to score more goals, even at 3-2.

Cristanbul was fantastic, but they still would have been behind on goal difference IIRC, hence why they were going gung ho trying to score more goals, even at 3-2.

yep, I mean more from a mental POV, coming out of the chelsea game thinking "we were unlucky there" is very different to "brick, we just completely threw that away"

Gerrard won't coach I don't think. I'm sure I read an interview where he mentioned he would love to stay involved in Liverpool one day but not in management role. Was basically hinting that it could only damage his reputation in a Shearer like way.

Back