• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

From RAWK. There is some really enjoyable reading there! hahaha :D

- Even in the Stoke game we had utterly ridiculous decisions go against us. Not sure what it is about us these days with referees/linesmen but I can't ever recall decisions going so regularly and consistently against us as I've witnesssed these past few seasons. Also whilst we're on it it's not just those given against us but it's the at times almost blatant refusal of many of the refs to see any foul play in some of the blatant pushing style challenges against the likes of Coutinho, Sterling and lallana. You see at leasy a dozen of such unpunished challenges in every game yet some what I'd term innocuous challenges by our players are pulled up on the spot.

Some may say I'm blinkered in this view. I'm not. The reason I can say it is in all the years I've been watching the Reds I've never once felt anything akin to it. It's become so fudging blatant it's embarrassing.

From RAWK. There is some really enjoyable reading there! hahaha :D

- Even in the Stoke game we had utterly ridiculous decisions go against us. Not sure what it is about us these days with referees/linesmen but I can't ever recall decisions going so regularly and consistently against us as I've witnesssed these past few seasons. Also whilst we're on it it's not just those given against us but it's the at times almost blatant refusal of many of the refs to see any foul play in some of the blatant pushing style challenges against the likes of Coutinho, Sterling and lallana. You see at leasy a dozen of such unpunished challenges in every game yet some what I'd term innocuous challenges by our players are pulled up on the spot.

Some may say I'm blinkered in this view. I'm not. The reason I can say it is in all the years I've been watching the Reds I've never once felt anything akin to it. It's become so fudgeing blatant it's embarrassing.

This after being 5-0 down at HT, 6-1 FT

This post should be on the first page under "why we call this the victimpool thread".

If you dig through RAWK enough, you will get the details of each of the conspiracies year over year that have taken away the title from Pool for the last 2+ decades ...

Agreed to Sign Milner subject to a medical.

I am not really worried about Pool signing Milner and Ing's as i don't think they are any better than what we have. Take away Sterling, Gerrard and if Sturridge gets injured again then that team are shocking.

Signing mediocre players reduces the chances of them signing a world class player or 2.

Am i the only person that does not find this guy funny?

i'm with you, its obviously fake, and its such a waste as all you have to do is get a real dipper to do some commentary, it'll only be 75% as stupid but all the better for being genuine

He is supposedly on over 100k a week. It kind of make you wonder what type of wages Sterling turned down.

FSG have told Rodgers to make some changes, so his right hand man/best mate Colin Pascoe, and also Mike Marsh ,have been laid off...........great guy is that Brenton o_O

Liverpool honcho Brendan Rodgers likes to talk in parables. He’s very much the Jesus of middle-management-style football coaching. Here are his greatest hits…

1. ”It was a perfect away performance, apart from the first 10 minutes.”

2. “I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can’t live for a second without hope.”

3. On Luis Suarez: “He is a real warrior of spirit.”

4. “My biggest mentor is myself because I’ve had to study, so that’s been my biggest influence.”

5. “I am not a power freak.” (We think the lady doth protest too much!)

6. “I started coaching for one reason and that was to make a difference for people, not just as footballers but as human beings.”

7. “When we have the football, everybody’s a player.”

8. “You train dogs, I like to educate players.”

9. ‘I think there’s three players who will let us down this year — the cause, the fight, everything – and I have written them down already in these three envelopes. Make sure you are not in one of the envelopes.”

10.”I use a quote with the players,“Per aspera ad astra”, which is Latin for ‘through adversity to the stars’.”

11. “When you’ve got the ball 65-70% of the time, it’s a football death for the other team. We’re not at that stage yet, but that’s what we will get to. It’s death by football. You just suck the life out of them.”

12. “Joe Allen is one of the most courageous players I’ve seen.

13. “I will leave no stone unturned in my quest – and that quest will be relentless.”

14. “I always say a squad is like a good meal – I’m not a great cook but a good meal takes a wee bit of time, but also to offer a good meal you need good ingredients.”

15. “All I’ll ever do is all I’ve ever done in any job, and that’s promise to fight for my life for the people of the city.”

16. On the ‘Being: Liverpool’ documentary: “It was something I didn’t watch, and thankfully it’s over.”

17. “I’ve always worked along the statistic, that if you can dominate the game with the ball you have a 79% chance of winning a game of football.”

18. “I believe a young player will run through a barbed wire fence for you. An older player looks for a hole in the fence.”

19. “The problem with being a manager is it’s like trying to build an aircraft while it is flying.”

20. “We play with 11 men, other teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper.”

Though choice, but I'll go with #12 as my favorite!

Back