• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

:)

2mjte9.png

Shocking. We're no further on 3 years later and consistently falling at the biggest hurdles.

Season over. We've fallen flat on the big stage yet again. An injury-ravaged Aston Villa managed by Tim Sherwood played us off the park. Let that sink in. The opposition manager has yet again had Rodgers' number in a big game. Just doesn't know how to handle the big games.

We're just a painfully average side now. Season over, serious questions need to be asked.

I hate you Lovren. So much.

Completely unacceptable season. Changes needed higher up.

120 million spent in the summer, 5th in the league and no trophies. What a fudging abomination of a season this has been. Just fudge off.

Disgraceful from most of the players, but especially from Rodgers.

I think we can all agree, this is Ian Ayres fault. Somehow.

Out classed by Villa and out thought by Tactics Tim. Maybe you don't need experience or coaching badges.

I've officially had it with this manager. A change is needed.

Rodgers is fudging done for me after that. Unfudgingforgivable. Playing Gerrard like he did today cost us the fudging game. Done for me. Done.

fudging out thought by Tim fudging Sherwood. What the actual fudge.

Manager fudged up. Three subs, what did any of them do? Changed the formation three times. None worked.

What exactly are Liverpool playing football for again? I'm confused...

Rodgers got it all wrong as usual. He's tactically inept in my opinion.

Load of brick again. Every time we've had a big game this season we've bottled it. He earned a bad season last year, but fudge me Rodgers has got almost every big decision wrong this year.

We spent £100m to improve the squad, yet ended up bringing on Johnson, Lambert and Balotelli in our biggest game of the season.

Furious, so I'll leave it with this: we're not going anywhere anytime soon with the club set up like it is.

There was no management today, it's was a disgrace. If Rafa is available get him in. That's was disgusting today

What a waste of money the majority of Brendan Rodgers signings have been. Hard to be optimistic about our future at the moment. 1 step forward two steps back. Rinse repeat.

beaten by Joe Cole and Tim Sherwood. Questions need to be asked. Sums our season of mediocrity and failure up. This club needs a fresh start

Out coached by Tim Sherwood. Not another penny should be wasted on this project that is going absolutely nowhere.

Rodgers is a goner. Get on the phone to Rafa right now!

Raheem, £150k a week?? You're not worth half that sunshine.

The success season last year was basically all Suarez then was it?

First time I'm gonna say it, Rodgers is out of his depth and last season was a fluke because of Suarez. Get a big name in

My triumphal post I was going to write saying Roy Hodgson was the only Liverpool manager since Phil Taylor not to reach a major cup final will have to wait at least another year anyway...

We only have one tactic and that is to dominate the midfield. When we get drowned in midfield we fail everytime. We do not have another play. BR is one dimensional. The stark contrast between last season and this season is partly due to the bad players we have purchased. Lovren, Moreno, Markovic, Allen.

Apparently Rodgers is the only Liverpool manager in the last 50 years to not win a trophy in his first three seasons at the club, or something along those lines. Special one indeed.

Three years into the job for Rodgers:

Fabio Borini, £10.4m from Roma
Joe Allen, £15m from Swansea
Oussama Assaidi, £3m from Heerenveen
Nuri Sahin, LOAN from Real Madrid
Samed Yesil, £1m from Bayer Leverkusen
Daniel Sturridge, £12m from Chelsea
Philippe Coutinho, £8.5m from Inter Milan
Luis Alberto, £6m from Sevilla
Iago Aspas, £7m from Celta Vigo
Simon Mignolet, £9m from Sunderland
Kolo Toure, free transfer from Emirates Marketing Project
Aly Cissokho, LOAN from Valencia
Mamadou Sakho £15m from PSG
Tiago Ilori, £7m from Sporting Lisbon
Victor Moses, LOAN from Chelsea
Rickie Lambert, £4.5m from Southampton
Adam Lallana, £25m from Southampton
Emre Can, £9m from Bayer Leverkusen
Lazar Markovic, £20m from Benfica
Dejan Lovren, £20m from Southampton
Alberto Moreno, £12m from Sevilla
Javier Manquillo, LOAN from Atletico Madrid
Mario Balotelli, £16m from AC Milan

Seven of them started yesterday, with 5 more on the bench. Who knows what happened to the other half.

Can't be. He said he didn't want the Spurs job because he wouldn't get control over transfers. :rolleyes:

apparently things changed after he took over at Liverpool. He still has the final say on who comes in

i think its the same at most clubs though. No manager has complete control over transfers these days, there is simply too much money, too much risk involved.

Back