• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

My brother (Liverpool fan) just showed me a quote from Rodgers when asked if he is out for revenge tonight, apparently said no, as Liverpool isn't a club that lives in the past

I never used to like this lot under Benitez, but they didn't bother me that much. But, with Rodgers in charge, I f**king hate them. They fancy themselves as so superior, just like their pr1ck of a manager. Hope they get battered tonight.

I never used to like this lot under Benitez, but they didn't bother me that much. But, with Rodgers in charge, I f**king hate them. They fancy themselves as so superior, just like their pr1ck of a manager. Hope they get battered tonight.

Have to say I agree. Rodgers has increasingly become a first-class Wheelchair of Brent-esque proportions and is on my sheisse list for sure.

My brother (Liverpool fan) just showed me a quote from Rodgers when asked if he is out for revenge tonight, apparently said no, as Liverpool isn't a club that lives in the past

Fantastic. Are their press conferences scripted by Armando Iannucci?!!!!
:ross:

Completely agree, Rodgers is such a smug c@nt, with not all that much to back him up, I mean he's not won a thing and his transfer record is average at best, but they were VERY good in the league last year (AWFUL in cups though, which benefited the league).

I'm sticking my neck out and say he'll come under a bit if pressure this year.

Completely agree, Rodgers is such a smug c@nt, with not all that much to back him up, I mean he's not won a thing and his transfer record is average at best, but they were VERY good in the league last year (AWFUL in cups though, which benefited the league).

I'm sticking my neck out and say he'll come under a bit if pressure this year.

He has them THINKING they're the greatest team in the world. Can't beat that unfounded sense of arrogance they've got going.

Copied from rawk meltdown:

Would have been very interesting at anfield
it was two equal teams today
boss result, got our only loss of the season out of the way early!
We'll get the 3 points at Anfield so all square.
***********s***************s****.
But this CLUB is still the BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD! Love it! Support it! Be it!
Undeserved.
Never a 3-1 match. City's goals were terrible.

All things considered, we're gonna have to be very sharp to beat them. I hope that after having a few proper games, we'll be ready for them. Thefre has been some sloppiness in our play against both West Ham and QPR that their attackers will punish. So we have to be 100% focussed from the first whistle.

Back