• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I must admit, I cannot see the resemblance to Cantona.

It will be interesting to see how this changes their formation.

controversial, the attitude, the strut, never misses a pen, can score a goal out of nothing as well as a simple tap in, hold up play, good in the air

maybe its just me :)

controversial, the attitude, the strut, never misses a pen, can score a goal out of nothing as well as a simple tap in, hold up play, good in the air

maybe its just me :)
I'll give you that they are/were both arrogant forwards but I do not see any similarities in their game or their behaviour.

Not currently, when he left Chelsea Sturridge was getting the abuse that you're giving lukaku now.

Very few spurs fans wanted him here.

i rated sturridge at bolton and he was good under AVB at chelsea.. and hes been nothing but deadly at liverpool

nice goal, spuds playing some decent stuff here.

We're going to score loads against QPR, no pace at the back at all.

****ing hell QPR are ****e.

Spurs are gonna be a bigger threat than last season unfortunately

To Arsenal, Everton and Yernited maybe.

They've played West Ham and QPR, lets not start the ****fest just yet.

Spurs are arguably playing the poorest defense in the league...let's see how they fare next week

Love Rawk at the begining of the season.

Mancs front 4 is immense, really worried about them. With Di Maria too they'll challenge.
City's squad is ridiculous, how can any one beat them?
Chelsea look scary good here, playing passes like Barcelona.
Arsenal have made serious improvements, Sanchez is going to tear the league apart.

And now we have Spurs looking good for ripping apart one of the worst teams in the league, who were bang average even in the Championship.

Lamela done more in first half hour than he did last season.

Just think they finally have a half-decent manager for once, and players like Lamela and Eriksen are gonna have better seasons this time around

So? They are so much weaker than all the sides above them last season.

Spurs are ****e. Can't wait till we play them, gonna tear them apart.

When we were ****e a few years back, we had Rawkites saying we'd win the league at a stroll, making absurd predictions.

Now we have the best squad since Rafa's tenure, and we have some people saying we're gonna struggle and don't stand a chance.

Turned off this ****e, what's the point. It doesn't befit the label 'match' when one team goes into it without any plan whatsoever, nor do they show more urgency and risk taking when they concede.

There is like 1 or maybe 2 players of theirs that gets into our starting 11.

What 'arry really needs is an English international RB to play in the defence with Ferdinand, think there might be one available if he gives us £7m

Tim Sherwood saluting in his sitting room.

Oh great. The Spurs ****fest in the media will be back.

spurs playing just like us last season. high press and quick counters.
I d be worried about them finishing top 4 this year

Why mate? Let them finish 4th or 3rd. Give them a chance. It's not like it bothers us anyway.
The only negative would be the squirting and ****ing up and down the country.

Apart from the fact they have only 1 maybe 2 players who even have a sniff of getting into our first 11.

I doubted that comment at first, but you're right i could only come up with Lloris and Verthongen. Of course everyone knows, i'm as unbiased as it comes in this forum.

So to conclude, Spurs aren't a worry for 4th at all.

Lamela too I suppose, maybe even Eriksen as rotation player.

You think Lamela is better than Sterling? Than Markovic? Than Lallana?

Coutinho is better than Eriksen. I would even have Lallana ahead of Eriksen. So even as a rotation player, i'd struggle to put him in.

Lamela - a good game against QPR isn't going to change anything. He's been dog****e since he came here.

Worry worry scared scared help me help me gigantic spurs.

I think tonight City will scrape a draw; leading to RAWK meltdown and them saying how much of a new one they'll rip us;

Then we'll shut them up next week with a 2-0/2-1 win :twisted:

Back