• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

All things considered, we're gonna have to be very sharp to beat them. I hope that after having a few proper games, we'll be ready for them. Thefre has been some sloppiness in our play against both West Ham and QPR that their attackers will punish. So we have to be 100% focussed from the first whistle.

On the showings thus far our attack should beat their defence, and their attack should beat our defence.

So naturally this match will be won or lost in midfield. If you can shut Gerrard down, which isn't too difficult, you can control the game.

All things considered, we're gonna have to be very sharp to beat them. I hope that after having a few proper games, we'll be ready for them. Thefre has been some sloppiness in our play against both West Ham and QPR that their attackers will punish. So we have to be 100% focussed from the first whistle.

This is where the EL qualifiers benefits us I feel. We've been able to get more players match fit and hopefully settled into the way Poch wants us to play. Will be a different story later when half the squad is out injured and the rest are suffering from fatigue. :lol:

I have to say (knowing it was only 2 games) I really wasn't that impressed at all with Liverpool against a decimated Southampton, and again tonight they didn't do enough to suggest that will repeat last season at all. For all Rogers' crowing about 'having a strategy' they've still loaded up with a bunch of foreign imports and while I think Lallana will be excellent (and Strurridge and Sterling will be a threat right through the season) the competition is going to be much harder for them this season.

If United can strengthen and adapt to LvG (who has always taken a few bad games when first joining clubs) and we can adapt well under Poch, it is going to be very tight in the top spots come the end of the season. It amazes me how they've had one good season without the European distraction and suddenly think they are a plain above everyone.

They still have good players and are still shoe-ins for at least the top 6, so I'm not predicting a massive fall for them. I am saying though it's frankly bizarre how they see themselves as part of the unbreakable establishment again.

Can't stand Rodgers at all. Smug and Pretentious and like someone else said, nothing really other than an above average spell with Swansea and a Suarez inspired season at Liverpool to back him up. Complete failure at both Reading and Watford. I also feel he was completely unprofessional when talking about us and the how he never wanted to come here because we have a high turnover of managers and aren't at the same level as Liverpool. The first point is probably true and the second point is definitely up for debate but neither thing should have been discussed openly in the press as a way of dissing the club.

Add into that his nonsense with the three envelopes and his constant brown nosing comments that are so over the top in attempting to find favour with the support and it is easy to see why he is such a prick.

I didn't see anything that concerned me tonight and I would expect us to beat Liverpool on Sunday. I think with Suarez gone they have lost that fear factor of something out of nothing and provided you defend a bit deeper against Sterling then I don't see them as particularly threatening.

Bv6ea4UIMAEXaA2.jpg

I don't like Rodgers for the way he has spoken about us in the past although I have to say some of the journo's do feed him loaded questions and then sensationalise the answer into a headline. Irrespective of that I like the fact that he does have a clear philosophy on how he wants the game played. I only became aware of him during his Swansea days and I always admired the way that they tried to play football. Yes Liverpool had a great season off the back of Suarez' form, but the team as a whole worked well and the football was great to watch. The only thing that I think counts against him is that defensively his sides have looked vulnerable.

They will pick up as the season rolls on and I think now is a good time to play them, whilst they are still sorting things out. A point for me would be a good result.

One thing I will add though. Sherwood talking out of his **** about how Liverpool love bringing through youth players showed how far removed from reality he was. Now Liverpool have the ability to attract top players they have ditched Flanagan and likely Johnson for Manquillo and Moreno. Can will in the end replace Gerrard or Henderson. I'm not ranting on this just pointing out that Sherwood was talking *******s.

Last edited:
I'm sticking my neck out and say he'll come under a bit if pressure this year.

This won't happen. He has handled last season's over achieving quite well and talks often of long term strategies and targets, so if they have a Spurs-esque transitional season, then fans will back him. I'm being cynical for the next point, but he also used the anniversary of Hillsborough as a reference point in the press, which I find quite alarming. This helped him gain an emotional link to the fans. He is adored by the red half of Merseyside, and pressure, if any comes, will only be from the boardroom.

I agree with that. If they continue doing poorly, the victims will find some excuse and Brent will just propagate it resulting in the masses loving him EVEN MORE.

I thought they played alright last night. Remember they were away to City (ie the champions). They've definately developed a system and a way of playing. They will obviously miss suarez, he is a game changer/winner especially when games are in the balance or slipping away.

Never though i'd ever say this BUT if Henderson gets injured Stevie Me will look even older than he does now #exposed

Surely Sterling has got to be the quickest player in the league?

I think Dier is looking better than Lovren:)

Last edited:
Just randomly reading some fantasy football chat and here is the opinion of one such Liverpool fan

djenzio

i know we (LFC) have not been great but remember the games against Spurs last season? I can see a repeat of that. BR needs to step it up and another Spurs hammering is on the cards...

:ross:

Again, not sure how to describe this tosh. It is pretty much just the standard deluded, arrogant, living-in-the-past standard absolute DRIVEL bs I read on RAWK frequently. That is ONE SEASON they have finished above us in the last 5 or 6 and suddenly now they are acting as if they genuinely are the greatest team in the world who is completely on a different level to us. Like all they have to do is 'step it up' and the inevitable (a hammering) will obviously happen :ross:

And obviously, this just happens to ignore the respective starts to the season for both clubs... which I think is a tiny bit more of an indicator towards how the game will go. Not that I would bother explaining this to the cultists, I doubt they would hear this, or understand it.

Next week will be a tight, early-season game I am sure between two teams who will be fighting for the same league positions. I think whoever plays to their level will win the game. Based on the last game, we are well set to do that, but we will have to wait and see. Liverpool fans think they've won already, mainly cos of the two games last season....

Honestly, my dislike for their fanbase isn't far off what I hold for the Scum's and cheatski's..

It's begun: RAWK pre match *******s thread

I think they will switch to sitting back a bit. If they push up too high then that would be the opposite of the City game and you could very well see the likes of Sterling, Sturridge and runs from Henderson cause them issues.

Need to get through this with a win. We have an easy set of fixtures coming up after this until we play Chelsea. This could start an exciting run of wins to nullify the effects of the loss to City.

Wouldn't take a draw.. they got a lucky 1-0 win over West Ham and beat a very poor QPR side. We have enough quality to win the game and I fully expect us too.

They were **** poor against West Ham even with 11 men and if West Ham could finish they'd have been out of sight.

In the scheme of things even this game may not have any bearing on the final outcome, but i would like the win so i can tweet Lord Sugar while he implodes.

This is a game raiser for Spurs, a chance to show their CL credentials, so they will be up for it. However you always know with them that if you score early they could cave in.

Looking at their starting XI for the last match, I see no reason we cannot take them on and win convincingly. I know we have our own issues, but so do they. Their full-backs can definitely be got at, and I would not be at all surprised to see Markovic or Balo start in Coutinho's place to attack Dier, with Sterling giving Rose the same sleepless nights in 6 months that Kyle Naughton still suffers from now.

Lose this and it's a Europa League at best next season.

Johnson doesn't deserve another chance, he's been **** poor for far too long.

Anyway, we're a wounded animal. Spurs are going to get it. Super Mario to mark his debut with a goal.

A good win here gives our season a shot in the arm.

Our next 7 games after this are all against teams we should be winning comfortably with the Merseyside derby stuck in the middle.

Remember when Spurs fans thought their club was relevant. :ross: These are ****e, we'll **** them 0-4.

I'm glad we're playing them early in the season.

Pochettino sets his sides up well, I think we'll win, but not that easily.

We may well need a well drilled Spurs to take points of our rivals later in the season.

I don't think they'll trouble the top 4 like, but I expect them to be a lot more effective than under Captain ****wit.

It's begun: RAWK pre match *******s thread
Honestly, Pool fans are the absolute bottom of the pit! I despise them more than anything! What a deluded gang of absolute c@nts! They are all, no exception, worse than any other fans. It's beyond belief. What a load of tossers!! Being a Liverpool fan is a serious birth defect.

I want us so bad to wipe the floor with them at Anfield! I don't care if we lose 10 times in a row after that! Just win vs the mersey scum! [-o< I actually get physically sick just writing about them!

Honestly, Pool fans are the absolute bottom of the pit! I despise them more than anything! What a deluded gang of absolute c@nts! They are all, no exception, worse than any other fans. It's beyond belief. What a load of tossers!! Being a Liverpool fan is a serious birth defect.

I want us so bad to wipe the floor with them at Anfield! I don't care if we lose 10 times in a row after that! Just win vs the mersey scum! [-o< I actually get physically sick just writing about them!

I find what you've written here much more offensive then anything I read from the above cuttings from RAWK, on many different levels to be honest.

Could go in detail to detail on some other points but to keep in on topic, you see one win against Liverpool more important than the following ten games because you despise Liverpool FC. Are you on here as a Spurs supporter or Liverpool hater?

I find what you've written here much more offensive then anything I read from the above cuttings from RAWK, on many different levels to be honest.

Could go in detail to detail on some other points but to keep in on topic, you see one win against Liverpool more important than the following ten games because you despise Liverpool FC. Are you on here as a Spurs supporter or Liverpool hater?

This particular thread is good for hating Liverpool though and boy do I despise them.

6 and 2 three's for me

Back