• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

He's got that midlife crisis look about him. I wonder if he has bought a motorbike.

he has lost weight - tick.........he has had his teeth done - tick......he has left his overweight average wife for a younger sexy blonde - tick

I've got a bad feeling they'll actually do really well this season, even with European football in the mix.

It's an unknown quantity. They did well last season with Suarez and without midweek games. Rodgers has never done well in cup competitions, they go out of the Champions League and the cups early on and it's an easier season by January

To me, they will be likely the same as the Scum.

Will look good for periods, at some point, either early out gate or mid season, will actually look like they are challenging, but ultimately will be out of it by end of season. Not a top 2 candidate and 4th would be a good achievement.

Of course I expect them to be 2 points ahead of us and be "title challenging" while we will be reported as struggling to settle.

Honestly who cares about Spurs? We'll **** them again this season.

Not to worry, if we're behind Spurs come May we were never going to reach top 4.

Of course Spurs score in the 90th min, it's what they do. c*nts.

Why are people worried about Spurs result??? They aren't competing with us this season. They are fighting Utd and Everton for 5th spot.

It's not that though is it? It's annoying to see a team get so many undeserved points.

It just pains a little to see such a **** Spurs side scratch out wins like that. Still.

**** getting angry about Spurs. If they end up ahead of us at the end of the season the we don't deserve to be near the CL again.

Which idiot in their right mind spends 2 seconds of thinking time actually thinking about Spurs being ahead of us?

Good results so far, Spurs are irrelevant so not arsed about them winning.

My fear for this season is that Spurs will be relevant and serious contenders for top 4. Poch is no mug.

Nah never happening

Not our problem, can fight it out with Arsenal for 4th.

We are in our third year under Rodgers, we are on different planet to most teams in the league, the cohesion in our play the constant attacking threat e.t.c. We will win 15-16 of our games at home if not more, very few teams will take points off us.

Plus we have much better players.

Well we'll just have to prove we're better than them again

There is probably 1 or 2 players of theirs that would make our first 11. We are better than them we dont have to prove it again.

Pochettino have a weaker first eleven at Spurs compared to Southampton first eleven lasts year... but at Spurs he have depth, the reason why Southampton came up short last season

it's going to be interesting next season how he does

Walker over Chambers/Clyne? are you having a laugh?

also i wouldn't take Dembele over Wanyama/Cork either

Good as Pochettino is, was, could be, might be, given he is at Spurs, I suspect failure for him; and, honestly if he has any success at all, it will be rubbed out quick by Mr It's me I'm the boss Levy.

Spurs are basically a 2nd rate West Ham

Race for 5th... Spurs 3, Bitters 1, Mancs 0

You've got to love their hubris.

Last season, they pretty much only had league games to contend with, and had a world class player speer-heading the side. He's gone, they've bought Ricky Lambert and will have Champions League games on top of Premier League ones -- something Rodgers has never dealt with before. They lose to Man Utd first XI in pre-season (but this doesn't count) and then smash up Dortmund reserves (this counts and means they are gonna tear up the league).

These mugs are due a dose of reality.

BvPC2bmIQAA9yJ2.jpg

You've got to love their hubris.

Last season, they pretty much only had league games to contend with, and had a world class player speer-heading the side. He's gone, they've bought Ricky Lambert and will have Champions League games on top of Premier League ones -- something Rodgers has never dealt with before. They lose to Man Utd first XI in pre-season (but this doesn't count) and then smash up Dortmund reserves (this counts and means they are gonna tear up the league).

These mugs are due a dose of reality.

Its a cult made up of ****s

I know it's easy to say this at 1-1 in their game against Southampton, but the hole that Suarez left behind seems to be greater than what they were hoping. It could just be that they're trying to cope with learning how to play without him against a good Southampton side, but when they get the ball and look to counter it's nothing like the threat it was last season.

Add to that all the extra games with Champs league and I could see their legs getting tired earlier than last year. Their subs bench isn't exactly awe inspiring to say the least. Who are they going to go to if Sterling, Coutinho, or Sturridge get injured? You can't tell me that a club with Champs league football to play are going to try to remain in the top 4 and challenge in Europe with backups around the quality of Rickie Lambert.

this is my problem with them, one good season and they think they "are back", I heard one of them talking about a treble last week

I know it's easy to say this at 1-1 in their game against Southampton, but the hole that Suarez left behind seems to be greater than what they were hoping. It could just be that they're trying to cope with learning how to play without him against a good Southampton side, but when they get the ball and look to counter it's nothing like the threat it was last season.

Add to that all the extra games with Champs league and I could see their legs getting tired earlier than last year. Their subs bench isn't exactly awe inspiring to say the least. Who are they going to go to if Sterling, Coutinho, or Sturridge get injured? You can't tell me that a club with Champs league football to play are going to try to remain in the top 4 and challenge in Europe with backups around the quality of Rickie Lambert.
I think that Gerrard will be knackered after last season and the WC. I also think that it is very likely that Sterling will hit a rough patch at some stage, young attacking players normally go through a period where they they get sussed out by defenders and struggle a bit to adapt their game.

I think that Gerrard will be knackered after last season and the WC. I also think that it is very likely that Sterling will hit a rough patch at some stage, young attacking players normally go through a period where they they get sussed out by defenders and struggle a bit to adapt their game.

I think it's important you mentioned those two players in particular. Sterling is pivotal to their success and he is 19. Such a brilliant little player, he frightens the life out of people. But he will get some special treatment this season I think.

The key to Rodgers success is their aggressive nature, intense pressing and quick transitions. Gerrard is key to the last one. Get the ball early to four players last season in Coutinho, Sturridge, Sterling and Suarez who could run at you, commit you and score. Those four are all capable of roasting the opposition in one on ones. Their strength in depth will be key and just how good Can, Markovic, Lallana, Lambert etc can be will determine their overall success. I think they will just get fourth. But depends on if they get another striker and who United get.

Back