• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

It was quite funny in the pub after the game, my old man was doing a Likely Lads and trying to not to find out any of the scores from the other games so enhance his viewing of Match of the Day and my brother I burst out laughing when we checked all the other scores on his phone and found out that Liverpool lost 3-0 to West Brom. Brilliant stuff.

Another corker from Alan Hansen on MOTD last night: "Agger and Skrtel were arguably the best two centre halves in the league last season."

Been reading RAWK has he? Where Liverpool had arguably the best first XI in the league last season and were just underperforming, despite KKK's best efforts.

Gerrard urged his team-mates not to panic, but conceded the Liverpool players were left stunned by their surprise opening-day defeat at West Bromwich.

The Reds had Daniel Agger sent off as they lost 3-0 at The Hawthorns but Gerrard believes it is essential everyone looks beyond the result.

'The feeling after was one of total shock with the result. It was never a 3-0 game,' said the England international. 'I fancied us to go there, dominate and win but things didn't work out that way. In football you can be left feeling hard done by.

'It's not the start we wanted but it's no time for panic. It's only the first game and it was one bad day at the office. We've got to look at the bigger picture. There's been so much hope around the place and rightly so.'

The bigger picture being:

Liverpool V Emirates Marketing Project Sun 26 Aug 16:00
Liverpool V Arsenal Sun 2 Sep 13:30
Sunderland V Liverpool Sat 15 Sep 17:30
Liverpool V Man Utd Sun 23 Sep 13:30

Imagine in they lost all 5 of their opening games, would be hilarious.

Think they might sneak a few draws.

'I fancied us to go there, dominate and win'

wow. Gerrard is always great for over-estimating anything related to Liverpool. Anything Messi can do, Cole and do better, right Stevie?

"I still think I can play a dynamic energy-type game. I'm prepared to adapt and I'll do whatever the manager wants, but I can still play the same way."

In other words: I'll play how I want, stick your tactics.

Imagine in they lost all 5 of their opening games, would be hilarious.

Think they might sneak a few draws.

would be great :D and would knock any idea of them finishing top 4 right out of the park. I would prefer them to lose 3 and beat Man U & Arsenal though. That way two of the other top 4 teams will have suffered drop points in at least 2 games early on.

would be great :D and would knock any idea of them finishing top 4 right out of the park. I would prefer them to lose 3 and beat Man U & Arsenal though. That way two of the other top 4 teams will have suffered drop points in at least 2 games early on.

lose 3 and draw v Arse and ManU would be better, wouldn't want the knobs on RAWK to have anything to crow about :)

If they beat Man U and Arsenal the deluded idiots will probably think they have the title all wrapped up.

A00pKGhCIAE2HP4.jpg

Back