• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

1 Liverpool fan - right, i know i support liverpool but i reckon suarez top gs this season got a good feeling laad

2nd Liverpool fan - imo he's the most exciting player in the prem,forgiving his woes

1st Liverpool fan again - true only hazard might be able to compete with him and not straight away

Meanwhile, Werner conceded that in retrospect Liverpool should have taken a different course of action over the Suarez case.

The Uruguay striker was found guilty of racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra in October 2011.

Then boss Kenny Dalglish and his players wore T-shirts in support of Suarez during the FA investigation and the club continued to protest his innocence even after the guilty verdict.

Suarez then compounded the issue by failing to shake Evra's hand when the two teams met at Old Trafford in February.

"I think we might have handled it a little bit differently in retrospect," Werner said.

"One thing is for sure, which is that Liverpool stands firmly against racism and so does Luis Suarez.

"We look at this as something where Luis accepted his punishment and it is dealt with.

"Some mistakes were made but I do feel the episode is over with. We have moved on and lessons have been learned."

Bout fekcin time

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19290256

"One thing is for sure, which is that Liverpool stands firmly against racism and so does Luis Suarez.

LOL LOL LOL - Have we heard an apology from Suarez yet?
Suarez.jpg

We have signed sahin guys . What happened to the thought that no top players will favour the reds ahead of spurs?? We have beaten arsenal to his signature let alone spurs . Deal should be confirmed late tonight or tomorrow .

BTW what happened to your 40m valuation of luka?? Haha he is gone for 24m+add-ons . Levy is getting desperate ..

P.S awaiting he is brick, loan signing etc

tinkle off you scouse taco.

I'm pretty sure I have said it before on here but I can't stand Liverpool FC and their holier than thou, self pitying set of dingdong heads that support them.

That picture on the page before sums them up perfectly, 'ashamed of nothing, offended by everything'.

Just seen this shockingly bad tattoo getting some viral pushing

Just how long has Nassar Hussain been associated with Liverpool?

Whatever that scouse prick says on here we can ignore. Let's not forget that Liverpool FC are the club that were defeated by a shot deflected off a beach ball... which was thrown onto the pitch by one of their own fans!! :ross: :ross::ross:

Whatever that scouse prick says on here we can ignore. Let's not forget that Liverpool FC are the club that were defeated by a shot deflected off a beach ball... which was thrown onto the pitch by one of their own fans!! :ross: :ross::ross:

:ross:

what a fudging pathetic club

Just seen this shockingly bad tattoo getting some viral pushing

Just how long has Nassar Hussain been associated with Liverpool?
Who is the bloke on the left supposed to be? looks like Adam Johnson, Is the other one supposed to be Gerrard? That's probably the worst likeness i've ever seen next to the MJ statue outside the cottage.

Copied from Liverpoolfc.com

LFC bigging up their new signing - Aaaidi

'His FIFA 2012 profile gives him 91/100 for acceleration, 90/100 for agility and 86/100 dribbling. The area he needs to work on - if the football console is to be believed - is slide tackling, at which they rate him 24/100.'

YNWA??? .....YCNMIU more like

Back