• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

:ross:

what a fudging pathetic club
Did you hear? One of their players racially abused an opponent and the rest of the team supported him by wearing t-shirts which displayed his innocence!! Oh, and the fans were selling these T-shirts outside of the ground upon his return :ross::ross:

Absolute wellies

I remember wanting to punch an old man in Baltimore, he was wearing a t shirt that portrayed Bart Simpson (in a Suarez shirt) writing over and over on chalkboard "I Shall not call Evra a lying Manc cheating bastard" I mean why would you ever wear that? instead of wanting to just forget the incident ever occurred and move on the y seem to want to perpetuate it

Classy way they sacked Steve Clarke too

Contemplating his first league game in charge of West Brom at the club's training ground yesterday, the memories of leaving Liverpool were still fresh. He spent a tumultuous 18 months alongside Dalglish, until it was brought to an end in May when the owners Fenway Sports Group sacked the manager. In Clarke's case, his time at Liverpool was abruptly terminated a couple of weeks later, with "a call from the girl in Human Resources".

Who is the bloke on the left supposed to be? looks like Adam Johnson, Is the other one supposed to be Gerrard? That's probably the worst likeness i've ever seen next to the MJ statue outside the cottage.

That tattoo will ruin his sex life. He may well have to keep his vest on when submitting to buggery.

"fudging joke. Can't believe we lose against a team that last won a title in 1968. Dominated the 1st half, conceded a 'excellent' goal, gave away 2 penalties, had a player sent off".

I guess the weirdos at RAWK judge their opponents on the last time they won the league and nothing else.

"fudging joke. Can't believe we lose against a team that last won a title in 1968. Dominated the 1st half, conceded a 'excellent' goal, gave away 2 penalties, had a player sent off".

I guess the weirdos at RAWK judge their opponents on the last time they won the league and nothing else.

Except they stopped counting in 1991.

Just hears on Sky, that there is reaction coming up to WBA's shock win over Liverplol.

What is shocking about it ?

Brendan Rodgers accused the referee Phil Dowd of destroying Liverpool's hopes of a recovery at West Bromwich Albion as his first league game as the club's manager ended in emphatic defeat at The Hawthorns.

The Northern Irishman suffered an agonising day as Liverpool had Daniel Agger sent off, conceded two penalties and Joe Cole aggravated a hamstring injury soon after appearing as a substitute. Zoltan Gera, with a stunning 20-yard finish, Peter Odemwingie and Romelu Lukaku, on loan from Chelsea, scored the goals that gave Steve Clarke a winning start as Albion head coach against the club that sacked him last summer.

Agger was dismissed for a professional foul on Shane Long, who Rodgers claimed had exaggerated contact when pushed by the Denmark international and when winning a second penalty after a foul by Martin Skrtel.

The Liverpool manager, who admitted "There will be more days like this" as he re-shapes the squad, said: "I'm not going to go on about referees but thought the two penalty decisions were very, very harsh, three decisions if you include the sending off. Martin Skrtel doesn't make contact with Shane Long. The first one there is slight contact but I know Shane well and I know how big and strong he is. It was very, very harsh. That changed the game because with 10 men it is very difficult."

Clarke said: "The decisions went for us but there was contact on both occasions. Shane is an honest player and tried to get his shot away after the contact from Daniel Agger. The second one was a foul and a penalty."

Rodgers confirmed Liverpool will consider an appeal against Agger's dismissal, with the defender now suspended for next Sunday's game against Emirates Marketing Project at Anfield, and refused to fault his players for a dreadful defensive display with 10 men.

He added: "We controlled the first half and I thought if we stayed patient our quality would bring us back. But the sending off kills us, especially a new team that is coming together in terms of a structure and ideas. I have to credit the players. They ran themselves to a standstill. It is a work in progress. This is a marathon and this is only the first game.

"We have got to win games. I have heard a lot about patience recently. Managers want that but you don't get it. We've got to win games and make progress, but this was a bad day at the office."

It was a happier day for Rodgers's former team, Swansea, who started life under Michael Laudrup with a 5-0 win at QPR.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/18/brendan-rodgers-liverpool-west-brom

It always seems no matter how downbeat we feel after a Spurs defeat, Liverpool always manage to do something to put a bit of a smile back on our face

hope we arent spending time taking the P out of pool when we have our own issues to deal with. we arent perfect either and its hardly like we won our game

hope we arent spending time taking the P out of pool when we have our own issues to deal with. we arent perfect either and its hardly like we won our game

And?

Not sure why us playing badly suddenly means we can no longer take the tinkle out of a team that played worse.

Liverpool are complete joke of a club and supported by a bunch of self pitying ****s. I'll laugh at them whenever, wherever.

I can multi-task. Its easy to take the tinkle out of Liverpool and there's plenty of time left to fret over our transfers and tactics.

P.S. I wonder if the lady from Human resources was there to see Steve Clarke's first game as manager following their little chat.

Team GB's Paralympic football team's final preparation match didn't go all to plan yesterday, as they were comfortably beaten 3-0 by West Brom

Back