• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Rodgers apparently been told he now has to sell to buy.

Well they're fudged then. What sellable assets do they have? i guess Carroll could get them £12m and letting Cole go will save them on wages but they really need to bring in around 3 players.

Then they're stuck with him really.

And they'll hardly have endeared themselves to the player either.

What I read was that they'd rather keep him on the bench for a season than sell at a fee they deem too low. That'll do wonders for his value.

Well they're fudged then. What sellable assets do they have? i guess Carroll could get them £12m and letting Cole go will save them on wages but they really need to bring in around 3 players.

Carroll to West Ham was agreed at £18m wasnt it?

Young, promising, England intl - in this day of inflated prices I can see them getting that for him.

Raheem Sterling was linked to us previously for £7m.

Adams is up fro sale to anyone that will take him.

If they got Johnson as rumoured I think Downing could be made available...

All in all though, when you look at it, they really dont have any real cash generators in there do they?

Young, promising, England intl - in this day of inflated prices I can see them getting that for him.

All in all though, when you look at it, they really dont have any real cash generators in there do they?

Huge risk. Liverpool fans would turn, and once they turn your managerial days are finished.

Not players that they'd want to sell no. That's why they're probably gonna end up selling Agger to City eventually.

They would probably get a decent amount for Agger, but he doesen't want to leave. They should sell Suarez, would probably manage to get atleast 20 million for him, even though I don't think he's worth it.

Carroll will not leave Liverpool for anyone other than Saudi Sportswashing Machine, he is homesick and wants to be back here, otherwise he is happy to collect his obscene wages at Liverpool.

A deal between the two clubs was all agreed with West Ham but Carroll didn't even entertain the idea, he certainly doesn't want to be any further away from Saudi Sportswashing Machine. He has even been doing an Owen at times and travelling to training at Liverpool by helicopter from Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

For these reasons I think he will sign for us on deadline day, he clearly isn't in the managers plans.

BBC - seem well respected here

West Ham United have agreed a £2m loan fee with Liverpool for Andy Carroll.The season-long deal for the England striker could result in a £17m transfer at the end of the campaign, provided the Hammers stay in the Premier League.

The Mail, and from the owners own mouth
West Ham co-owner David Sullivan has revealed that the newly-promoted Premier League club were ready to blow their budget for 'several years' in a failed £17million attempt to land Liverpool misfit Andy Carroll.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ub-revealed-David-Sullivan.html#ixzz24Ha9a1E4

Your favourite, SSN
West Ham have denied a deal has been done to sign Liverpool forward Andy Carroll.Hammers boss Sam Allardyce is believed to be keen to add the England target-man to his squad for the club's Premier League andwas reported to have offered £2million to take the player on loan.
That deal was also thought to include a £17m fee to make the switch permanent next summer as the Reds are reluctant to allow the man they paid £35m for last year to leave in a loan-only deal.

So, it seems, a £17m deal was agreed between West Ham and Liverpool for Carroll...

So hang on - you discredited such sources for the Modric deal few days ago and now you use them as proof?

Sullivan only mentioned the loan part with an (automatic?) option to buy if they avoided relegation and the fact his wages were 'massive' - I'd take his words over some no-quote articles.

At no point did he mention any figures - it is all made up.

Bottom line is if they want to get rid of Carroll they will have to sell him to us at a huge loss.

Our offer earlier in the window was £7M, which was turned down. We'll be back in I am sure but I doubt we will go above £10M.

The first part of the deal is irrelevant - the point I was making was that a permanent fee was agreed (for sure) and widely reported as £17m (I did say £18m, near enough)

So thats possibly what they are looking to achieve for him, and makes him (probably) their most saleable asset.

The first part of the deal is irrelevant - the point I was making was that a permanent fee was agreed (for sure) and widely reported as £17m (I did say £18m, near enough)

So thats possibly what they are looking to achieve for him, and makes him (probably) their most saleable asset.

Not when he will only leave for one club, their hands are tied.

It was also widely reported we've sold or are about to sell Modric for 23m - you refused to believe that and probably still don't

I think they had a deal in place to loan him for a season with an option to have first refusal should they avoid relegation - the fee would have only been discussed only then or at the very least - revised and updated. Imagaine Carroll went socre 30 goals this season, etc. - I don't see how can the price be pre-determined one year in advance - makes zero sence from Pool's perspective, imv.

Back