• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

DHSF will die laughing when he sees this

I mean they really are truly first class ****s. I mean theyre an insult to ****s. I like ****s.

Quick question, I am presuming it is a liverscum fan who put 44k - WHERE THE fudge DID THEY GET 44K FROM? Is this my tax and NI being used to fudging fund their betting habits and stupid bets? at least have the decency to bet on something sensible.

i have a feeling that Allen is going to be a top player in a few years time.

The pressure is really going to be on him, add the expectation level on a Pool side that cannot achieve what is expected by their deluded fans ... odds are he is far more likely to crash and burn.

The pressure is really going to be on him, add the expectation level on a Pool side that cannot achieve what is expected by their deluded fans ... odds are he is far more likely to crash and burn.

I really hope he doesn't crash and burn. I hope he has a fantastic season, or two, before we sign him \o/

Maybe, but he has talent and is only 22 and i can see him developing into a top player.

Just think as Charlie Adam will likely be sold, Liverpool really only spent £14,999,940 on Joe Allen so it takes some of the sting out of the deal!

We have signed sahin guys . What happened to the thought that no top players will favour the reds ahead of spurs?? We have beaten arsenal to his signature let alone spurs . Deal should be confirmed late tonight or tomorrow .

BTW what happened to your 40m valuation of luka?? Haha he is gone for 24m+add-ons . Levy is getting desperate ..

P.S awaiting he is brick, loan signing etc

Last edited:
We have signed sahin guys . What happened to the thought that no top players will favour the reds ahead of spurs?? We have beaten arsenal to his signature let alone spurs . Deal should be confirmed late tonight or tomorrow .

BTW what happened to your 40m valuation of luka?? Haha he is gone for 24m+add-ons . Levy is getting desperate ..

Downing, Henderson, Adam, Johnson, Carroll - £110m that is all

Your best striker is still a buck toothed racist.

That is all.

If this Sahin signing becomes reality, it will genuinely perplex me

Back