• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Frankie Boyle tweet from a couple of days back...

'A Swiss footballer's been expelled for racism - he was whisked to the airport with barely enough time to sign a three year contract at Liverpool'

Last edited:
Laudrup has told them that if Jordan Henderson is worth 17m then Joe Allen must be worth 20m...haha Liverpool aren't even that cashed up, yet with their stupid recent history in the transfer market, clubs will be charging them double a players worth!

Didier Hamman in the RP Football pullout, said his top bet was LFC to finish in the Top 4 this season at 11/4

The same Hamman who lost over £1m last year on spread-betting hahahaha

What a twunt

Brendan Rodgers hailed new signing Joe Allen's footballing ability as 'frightening' - and promised Reds fans they will be in for a treat when the youngster takes to the field as a Liverpool player.

The Wales international became Liverpool's second summer signing on Friday when he completed a switch from Swansea City.

And Rodgers insisted the midfielder's ability to keep composure on the ball and maintain possession under pressure marks him out as a unique talent in British football.

"This boy, when you see him play, you would think he was a European player," he told the Liverpool Echo. "He is a unique player in that he is a British player who doesn't give the ball away.

"He's incredible on the ball. His body work and intelligence for a 22-year-old is frightening.

"You will see when he comes into this team the difference he can make. His game understanding is very good, and he is in love with the football.

"He wants the ball all the time, and he has so much courage to get on the ball and play. I think he will fit in really well with all the other clever players we have at the club."

“I would have paid many more millions for this kid.

I think Rodgers is a bit like Redknapp in that he make make a player ten feet tall just by the good things he has to say

Joe Allen must read all that and think he is good enough to get in the Barca side let alone the Liverpool team

Rodgers certainly loves to talk, and now the test is if he can walk the walk. It will be very interesting toi see what he does with Liverpool and if he can replicate the Swansea football style

Last edited by a moderator:
So now it's what? £85m for Carroll, Henderson, Downing and Allen. How can these lot not be on 100% in our joke club thread???

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Brendan Rodgers hailed new signing Joe Allen's footballing ability as 'frightening' - and promised Reds fans they will be in for a treat when the youngster takes to the field as a Liverpool player.

The Wales international became Liverpool's second summer signing on Friday when he completed a switch from Swansea City.

And Rodgers insisted the midfielder's ability to keep composure on the ball and maintain possession under pressure marks him out as a unique talent in British football.

"This boy, when you see him play, you would think he was a European player," he told the Liverpool Echo. "He is a unique player in that he is a British player who doesn't give the ball away.

"He's incredible on the ball. His body work and intelligence for a 22-year-old is frightening.

"You will see when he comes into this team the difference he can make. His game understanding is very good, and he is in love with the football.

"He wants the ball all the time, and he has so much courage to get on the ball and play. I think he will fit in really well with all the other clever players we have at the club."

“I would have paid many more millions for this kid.

I think Rodgers is a bit like Redknapp in that he make make a player ten feet tall just by the good things he has to say

Joe Allen must read all that and think he is good enough to get in the Barca side let alone the Liverpool team

Rodgers certainly loves to talk, and now the test is if he can walk the walk. It will be very interesting toi see what he does with Liverpool and if he can replicate the Swansea football style

Rodgers is an utter, utter bastard though. I'm glad we didn't appoint him. Backstab Swansea by going back in for their best player after you promised you wouldn't? They let you go, didn't demand a massive fee for your services, gave you a chance after your failure at Reading, allowed you to become a nationally-known coach...

What is it with Liverpool and utterly ****ish managers?

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is prepared to jettison Scotland midfielder Charlie Adam in order to sign Fulham’s Clint Dempsey.

Rodgers sees the 26-year-old as surplus to requirements at Anfield following the arrival of Joe Allen from Swansea City on Friday and the impressive form of Jonjo Shelvey.

Rodgers and the club’s American owners want USA striker Dempsey but have been unable to agree a deal with Fulham, who value him at £10million.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2186960/Clint-Dempsey-Liverpool-Charlie-Adam-used-bait.html

Back