• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Depending on the ethnic group and pronunciation, 'Oko' means interesting things. The childish person in me would start laughing at one of the meanings as it refers to being extremely blessed in a particular body part.

That was him, he definitely saw himself as a ladies man and had a great personality.

The game he played was a trial? Either way good news. Hopefully gets enough gametime/points to make his transfer go through.

Must have been.
Hopefully he can get plenty of game time with them.

Will there be an issue with visa or what ever would stop the transfer?

Must have been.
Hopefully he can get plenty of game time with them.

Will there be an issue with visa or what ever would stop the transfer?

Ally gold was saying that poland didn't give enough points. So we were trying to get him a loan to belgium (about a month ago). So yes it seems it could be an issue. Hopefully he gets enough game time. Whether he actually joins the squad in jan or stays in belgium though, we'll see.

Parrott has flown the nest, but we have a nice crop of strikers in the wings
15 Frankie Day
16 George Feeney
19 Will Lankshear
20 Scarlett
20 Veliz
Hmm, am I missing any?

It would be wonderful if one breaks into our first team.
But even selling these for a few million profit, pays for the academy.

I don't really understand why it was "the U21s" playing Enfield, when this is the U23 thread... so I thought our youth team was just called the U23s... does anyone know?
Clips here

I don't really understand why it was "the U21s" playing Enfield, when this is the U23 thread... so I thought our youth team was just called the U23s... does anyone know?
Clips here

A few years ago it was called the u23's, then they reduced the age to u21's and then changed it again to be called academy teams (but still u21 players)

Back