• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Is it a new thing? Worked with a lot of nigerians over the years and they didn't have such names. They'd be a generation older though.
Loads of Nigerians are called Miracle, Destiny, Sunday, Monday, Blessing, Melody, Prosper and stuff like that, very common.
You've heard of Sunday Oliseh and Destiny Udogie right?

I knew their full names, i was their boss. Must have worked with about 50 over the years. All musbaus, olas, celestines etc...

It doesn't matter. I like it.

We had a Sri Lankan nurse at our company and we couldn't fit her name on her security pass, had to use one of her other names. She anglicised her first name to Angela. Wonder if British people have same problems in other parts of the world. Had same problem with lady called Featherstone-Haugh but she settled for the pronunciation, Fanshawe

Thanx.

Ally gold was saying (a month ago) we're trying to get him a loan to a belgian club. More points so he'd qualify for a visa than the polish league (where he was last on loan).
Yes, Westerlo, came 11th out of 16 last year. The footage above is for Young Boys v Westerlo so I presume the loan has happened

I worked with a guy in the early 70's called Goodwill Okonedo but he liked being called "Oko"
Depending on the ethnic group and pronunciation, 'Oko' means interesting things. The childish person in me would start laughing at one of the meanings as it refers to being extremely blessed in a particular body part.

Back