• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

Richard Sacks?!:D:D:D

latest

29-year old Sanchez gets a 4-year contract for 270k a week.

28-year old Mkhitaryan gets a 4-year contract for 235k a week.

Raiola pockets an eight figure sum for "facilitating".

It's the feeling of vulnerability that a lorry load of cash can arrive at any moment and take the wind right out of our sails.

29-year old Sanchez gets a 4-year contract for 270k a week.

28-year old Mkhitaryan gets a 4-year contract for 235k a week.

Raiola pockets an eight figure sum for "facilitating".

If Mkhitaryan takes the deal it will show him to be a throughly unambitious footballer who is only in it for the money/Riolas convenience. Why would you got to the goons right now otherwise? On a footballing level, there is simply no reason. This one is going to the wire, and even then, I would not be amazed to see Sanchez sit it out for Emirates Marketing Project in the summer...

yes lets face it. City are now a bigger club than Man Utd. They can pay more in wages. If he wants to play for Pep then he waits 4 months and gets a fat contract to sign in the summer.

Going to Man Utd would seem like he is just desperate to move. I dont understand that with Chile not going to the World Cup. he can just play out his contract and then wait for the best offer.

If Mkhitaryan takes the deal it will show him to be a throughly unambitious footballer who is only in it for the money/Riolas convenience. Why would you got to the goons right now otherwise? On a footballing level, there is simply no reason. This one is going to the wire, and even then, I would not be amazed to see Sanchez sit it out for Emirates Marketing Project in the summer...
If City have, as it is claimed, "ended" their pursuit of Sanchez, then Arsenal have lost any leverage. Utd can get him on a cut price deal or Arsenal will lose him for nothing
in 6 months time.

Don't see why a Sanchez deal would be predicated on Mkhitarayan going the other way. To think Arsenal could have got £60million for Sanchez in the summer makes this situation all the more ridiculous.

Unambitious because he's eager to play and obviously out of favor at his current club?

There was something recently about a big drop in Sky's viewing figures this year for Premier League football
sky subscriptions were lower but revenues remained stable. Think that the dip in viewers was due to them front loading crap teams games last year as the fuss was first half and quiet in the second.

I saw somewhere that domestic rights are expected to be a little more with a massive increase in the overseas (hence the big clubs trying to get more of a share) so no drop in the next 3 - 5 years

sky subscriptions were lower but revenues remained stable. Think that the dip in viewers was due to them front loading crap teams games last year as the fuss was first half and quiet in the second.

I saw somewhere that domestic rights are expected to be a little more with a massive increase in the overseas (hence the big clubs trying to get more of a share) so no drop in the next 3 - 5 years

They've still got streaming and on demand rights in their back pocket. They will go for a fortune when they are eventually sold.

Back