• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

You would hope that anyone going over there, isn't expecting the same wage when they come back. I think he was on about £30k a week at Celtic

You would hope that anyone going over there, isn't expecting the same wage when they come back. I think he was on about £30k a week at Celtic

Maybe not but he still has a contract with them. Money was his motivation to go there, don't think he'd just give up £millions.

Yeah. Nothing like playing in some unwatched backwater, earning millions anonymously. Works for scores of people in private business.

But if Jota has any kind of ego about playing football seriously, he'd be willing to take less - invest in himself - to crack into the best level of football. Plus, given their past relationship, he knows Ange will bring him in to give him a steady run out.

The Telegraph will continue to rehash old news, despite Spurs doing nothing wrong.

1704234982418.png

Here's the article they ran. Don't have the slightest issue with what they're reporting. If anything, it shows Levy being loyal to someone who can clearly spot the sort of talent the club needs or desires. I like that Levy is keeping him around and visible.

Bit of a Fabio-shaped middle finger to the game's strident poobahs.

Yeah. Nothing like playing in some unwatched backwater, earning millions anonymously. Works for scores of people in private business.

But if Jota has any kind of ego about playing football seriously, he'd be willing to take less - invest in himself - to crack into the best level of football. Plus, given their past relationship, he knows Ange will bring him in to give him a steady run out.

Yet he already chose to go to saudi for the money. I'm sure he had other offers.

Just seen he's on £192k a week in saudi. They'd have to pay some of that i'd think.

He's not playing, they exceeded their foreign player quota so he can't play in the league.

Jota (from all conversations) will initially be a loan, he gets to play, they get some wages off the bill, we see if he works in the PL

He's not playing, they exceeded their foreign player quota so he can't play in the league.

Jota (from all conversations) will initially be a loan, he gets to play, they get some wages off the bill, we see if he works in the PL
Just seems an easy deal to do
A loan with An option

There's not actually been any solid links to Jota yet. With Solomon back now I do wonder if Ange and the club are more focused on other areas

There's not actually been any solid links to Jota yet. With Solomon back now I do wonder if Ange and the club are more focused on other areas

Story is Ange wants a CB, a CM and an attacking option (I'd read that as more goals)

Johnson, Solomon, even Deki all have question marks on end product quantity, Jota would seem a less risky option unless we have another specific target for that area.

Story is Ange wants a CB, a CM and an attacking option (I'd read that as more goals)

Johnson, Solomon, even Deki all have question marks on end product quantity, Jota would seem a less risky option unless we have another specific target for that area.
Jota just seems doable and logical because of his circumstances and history with ange

Maybe it’s too simple

Jota just seems doable and logical because of his circumstances and history with ange

Maybe it’s too simple
It's not that simple as he'd need to agree to halve his wages, plus his agent is Jorge Mendez, who would require additional 'favours'.

He also plays in the same position that 4 of our players (Son, Richarlison, Solomon and Gil) favour as their preference.

It's not really a priority area, unless he could perhaps be converted into Udogie cover?

Wouldn't Jota more than likely leave Saudi for Saudi Sportswashing Machine if they are so struck down with injuries? I'd be happy to take him though (I think he has plenty of goals and assists in him and knows how Ang plays etc)

It's not that simple as he'd need to agree to halve his wages, plus his agent is Jorge Mendez, who would require additional 'favours'.

He also plays in the same position that 4 of our players (Son, Richarlison, Solomon and Gil) favour as their preference.

It's not really a priority area, unless he could perhaps be converted into Udogie cover?
He doesn’t play centre forward which is sonny or Richarlisons position
He does play Solomon’s position but we haven’t seen anything decent from Solomon yet. Jota does score goals though which is something we are lacking from our wide forward options
Gil is just a kid who won a competition to play surely???
The mended thing is just you making up stuff I’m afraid. We had mended players on loan before without any issues

Back