• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

He is if a Kyle Walker is worth 50 mill
I think that Walker is the best RB that any PL could get - all of the other players that are as good or better are all at "Elite" clubs and wouldn't come to the PL. He would improve every one of our competitors and this is why his price is justifiable.

I like Siggy but I don't think he would get in any club higher than Everton first team, also I do not think alternatives are out of reach hence the price seems high.

HE does have PL experience but I still think £45M is high even compared to Walker.

all in my opinion

Once Everton sell Barkley their back to a neutral position with their only increase being wages

Their owner is only worth about a Billion so although compared to everyone here he is loaded in football terms he isn't and he had to fund the new ground too

I fully expect them to spend the Tv money they bring in but don't forget their commercial revenue is shockingly bad as the have no corporate revenue if note and their simply not attractive to sponsors

All good points and we will have to see what happens, But Everton are a big club and they have a large fan base. I know they have not done as well as their fans have wanted '( sticking with Moyes for so long did not help them). Their last chairman/ owner Kenwright really did not have the finance to push them on but now they have a guy who may not be as well off as the doped clubs but if he keeps to his word about backing the manager they should/may change all that.

As i say none of us really know what will happen but if any club is going to push on over the next few years i think it will be them. We shall see.

Missing out I'm telling you as a 30 odd year old. Nice to be involved in most games with an interest. We have a money league arranged amongst friends which gets very interesting. £80 buy in, usually about 20 deep ...
tell the truth have you ever wanted a Arsenal / Liverpool / Chelsea player to score as it would give you points - wanted a defender to keep a clean sheet? This is why I no longer play (also why I was crap at it as there was about 5 teams I wouldnt pick from), would rather spend 2 quid a week on an accumulator.

tell the truth have you ever wanted a Arsenal / Liverpool / Chelsea player to score as it would give you points - wanted a defender to keep a clean sheet? This is why I no longer play (also why I was crap at it as there was about 5 teams I wouldnt pick from), would rather spend 2 quid a week on an accumulator.
I've had a rule of my own not including players from Liverpool, or Cheatski. Have done fairly well regardless.

I think that Walker is the best RB that any PL could get - all of the other players that are as good or better are all at "Elite" clubs and wouldn't come to the PL. He would improve every one of our competitors and this is why his price is justifiable.

I like Siggy but I don't think he would get in any club higher than Everton first team, also I do not think alternatives are out of reach hence the price seems high.

HE does have PL experience but I still think £45M is high even compared to Walker.

all in my opinion
Goalscorers cost more though and Sigurdsson is a proven and quite consistent goalscorer at this level.
I would be surprised if our reported interest in him is real.

Surely this Aurier stuff is just paper-talk. Can't believe for a minute that Poch would sign someone like that given how much he always talks about assessing player's characters when looking at targets

Surely this Aurier stuff is just paper-talk. Can't believe for a minute that Poch would sign someone like that given how much he always talks about assessing player's characters when looking at targets

We did sign a guy on the last day of the transfer window last year who didn't exactly have a great rep though.

Back