• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Cheeky bid for Costa, anyone? Could be a beast of a backup for Kane. Don't get me wrong, I hate the guy, but he's got a nose for goal.

We should absolutely offer Chelsea a fee for a 6 month loan for costa....

tinkles the off and gives Kane wonderful back up and things he can pick up from costa's game.

I don't like costa..but as back up for six months would be an incredible option.

Won't happen though :)

Don't know his wages but I'm surprised we're not in for Jesé from psg.would be a steal for stoke. Cheaper than martial and a striker who can play on the wings that we seem to want.

Don't know his wages but I'm surprised we're not in for Jesé from psg.would be a steal for stoke. Cheaper than martial and a striker who can play on the wings that we seem to want.

Costa: just too much of a knob in the dressing room. Even if he paid his own wages;).
Great player mind....Poch will know all about him from his mate Simone.
Jese :) - It could be once again character. Maybe he come from the Shelvey school of thinking, or lack thereof?

Standard Sport‏Verified account@standardsport 13s13 seconds ago
1f535.png
26aa.png
Chelsea closing in on £35m Oxlade-Chamberlain as reluctant Wenger considers sale |
270d.png
@JamesOlley

Perfect for us looked sharp recently but will get lost in quality in that Chelsea team. Doesn't strengthen any of them really.

Was thinking this but moving from Arsenal?
Personally, bye the way I dont give a monkeys. Needs to learn when to the pass mind.....

How in the name of greece's sweatiest underpants has auntie Pauline got a move to Barca...

The world has gone mad...the mind boggles...what is their scouting department smoking???

Back