• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Need to put the Paulinho fee in the context of Barca having just recieved £200m. Similar happened to when we sold Bale - any players we went after was an exorbitant price. Lamela wasnt close to being a £30m player in that market but we had to pay it given we had the best part of £100m coming to us. Is Coutinho a £90m player??? No, but he thats what he'll cost Barca for the same reason

yeah i heard Dean Saunders say that Klopp should go and get Kane or Dele as Spurs are selling all their players :rolleyes:

Then Liverpool should make some signings quickly prior to selling Coutinho it seems...

Wait to see what the need to pay for Van Dijk from Southampton - it'll be £50m - £60m. Nice bidding war with Cheatski perhaps, then Soton can pay us £40m for Wimmer and we can go and get another CB in addition to Sanchez

Barcelona are turning their attention to Tottenham and Denmark attacking midfielder Christian Eriksen, 25, because of Liverpool's refusal to sell 25-year-old playmaker Philippe Coutinho. (Independent)

Liverpool priced Brazil international Coutinho at 150m euros (£136.5m) during negotiations this week. (Daily Record
So at Victimpool prices that makes Eriksen worth about £200-250m

If Liverpool are quoting £135m for Coutibho then it needs to be upwards of £200m

Hadn't seen the £135m, but if that's true then clearly £120m is too low. He's a pretty irreplaceable player for us though so not sure any price is enough - can't think off the top of my head which player we could bring in who would be like for like in terms of style, and who would be able to fit into our wage structure

Billing would start every game if fit for Huddersfield, March at Brighton is a good crosser of the ball and I would expect Hughton to aim to get goals from set pieces. Also think Kayal will start every game for Brighton. Word of warning Dunk is a liability and will score an own goal and get sent off at least once next season, he is the poor mans dawson.

First fcuking match.

Without wanting to nit-pick, in an eight word sentence you:
- had one typo, and
- incorrect used 'it's'

Is it your village which you are referring to?!?
Without wanting to nit-pick.....
'incorrect' instead of 'incorrectly' and a comma before 'and'?

Perhaps there are two villages missing their idiot? Or three if we include the one missing Dean Saunders currently? ;o)

yeah i heard Dean Saunders say that Klopp should go and get Kane or Dele as Spurs are selling all their players :rolleyes:
That is close to the stupidest thing I have heard him say, and there are plenty to choose from. Not even the most ardent members of the Liverpool cult actually believe this could happen.

Back