• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

14762-zoom.jpg

Is there a list of West Ham's fake fan-appeasing transfer bids? They seem to have a hell of a lot of one off bids turned down, that they then never bother with again?
It's like the guy in the club trying to bat two leagues up.
One league up you try twice.
Two up and you just get short shrift.

It's like the guy in the club trying to bat two leagues up.
One league up you try twice.
Two up and you just get short shrift.

They might have a chance with Carvalho as the big clubs no longer seem to be interested in him. Depends on whether this is just a publicity stunt or if it's leaked from the Portuguese end to attract others.

They might have a chance with Carvalho as the big clubs no longer seem to be interested in him. Depends on whether this is just a publicity stunt or if it's leaked from the Portuguese end to attract others.
True.
End of night and she needs a place to stay.
To the bar....

Who would swap Rose for Luke Shaw plus £20m?

I like it in principle, but think we could get more than 20. Shaw's current value is somewhere around 20 million, and Walker went for 54. Shaw plus 35m or Shaw + Martial (which would never happen).

I like it in principle, but think we could get more than 20. Shaw's current value is somewhere around 20 million, and Walker went for 54. Shaw plus 35m or Shaw + Martial (which would never happen).

Fosu Mensa and rashford should do it

Shaw is not going to take a pay cut....he is on 130k a week iirc

massive Chelski fan too. He will probably end up there as they are looking for a left back

Reactions: DTA
I saw the story about the PSG €180mil bid for Mbappe. Any chance these astronomical figures they are spendingwill breach FFP at all? No? Didn't think so.

The game is dying.

Back