• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

I really like that Mensah fella who has gone from Man U to Palace. I will also be keeping an eye on Billing at Huddersfield this season as I saw him last season in the Championship and he really impressed me.
is this just off the game he had a blinder against us at RB - from all i have read on him everyone uses that game as the benchmark (including man u fans). Thought he was great in this game but cant be sure if it is just the exception rather than the rule/

is this just off the game he had a blinder against us at RB - from all i have read on him everyone uses that game as the benchmark (including man u fans). Thought he was great in this game but cant be sure if it is just the exception rather than the rule/

He did look different class in that game and ever since we brought Korsten from Leeds because of one good game I am wary of doing that, but the clips I saw of him not a lot to be fair, he looked different gravy to me.

I have no idea if he is good enough, as I said most of the things I read on the Man U board (I liked the look of him and have shown a passing interest) reference this game and not a lot else, I do remember at the time people saying he was a CM/CB filling in at RB.

I really like that Mensah fella who has gone from Man U to Palace. I will also be keeping an eye on Billing at Huddersfield this season as I saw him last season in the Championship and he really impressed me.

United will do well to keep these youngsters out on loan until Mourinho leaves.

Would be grateful for any tips for my FF team, regarding players from the Championship who you'd expect to a) play every game, and b) assist or score, take pens and free kicks etc?

Would be grateful for any tips for my FF team, regarding players from the Championship who you'd expect to a) play every game, and b) assist or score, take pens and free kicks etc?

Billing would start every game if fit for Huddersfield, March at Brighton is a good crosser of the ball and I would expect Hughton to aim to get goals from set pieces. Also think Kayal will start every game for Brighton. Word of warning Dunk is a liability and will score an own goal and get sent off at least once next season, he is the poor mans dawson.

Mooy or Knockaert?

Billing would start every game if fit for Huddersfield, March at Brighton is a good crosser of the ball and I would expect Hughton to aim to get goals from set pieces. Also think Kayal will start every game for Brighton. Word of warning Dunk is a liability and will score an own goal and get sent off at least once next season, he is the poor mans dawson.
Knockaert not particularly good value at £3.8? March £2.5 and Kayal £2.6 (but apparently injured until Nov?), but Brighton's early fixtures look tough.
Will have a look at Mooy £2.8 or Billing £2.6 after week one.
Cheers chaps.

Knockaert not particularly good value at £3.8? March £2.5 and Kayal £2.6 (but apparently injured until Nov?), but Brighton's early fixtures look tough.
Will have a look at Mooy £2.8 or Billing £2.6 after week one.
Cheers chaps.

I think Brighton will be down by xmas. our match against them at wembley on i think 9th of December is going to be great with a lot of my friends coming up.

Davinson Sanchez has been linked with us (albeit by the Sun). He is a young, strong CB from Ajax who can apparently play RB as well. Seems to fit our bill just right - even at £35m.

Now is our time.

suppose I best fire up FM and start dropping LB names in here

where is Dean Moxey these days*

*back at the mighty Grecians of course

Davinson Sanchez has been linked with us (albeit by the Sun). He is a young, strong CB from Ajax who can apparently play RB as well. Seems to fit our bill just right - even at £35m.

Now is our time.

The Colombian? he is outstanding him and de ligt would give me an orgasm and show forward thinking on our part.

Back