• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

I want more of this

arsene.gif

mmmmm nice yeah after we thump them 5-0 wengers in tears and spurs fans are holding up banners encouraging a two year contract for Wenger...........

its nice to have dreams. just hope our fans our as good as when i went for the 2-1's walker's winner and danny rose - fans were amazing in those games - I just hope that if we go 1 down or even 2 that our fans keep noisy and keep supporting the team - a 2 - 0 lead in this game is not comfortable for either side - see recent history - 4-4 winning 3-2 at the emirates 2 seasons back - White Hart Lane is Incredible when the fans REALLY turn up!

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/615212/Preview

And if you want to compare players of both clubs: http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/61...nd-Premier-League-2012-2013-Tottenham-Arsenal

He scored one goal in the 2-2 with Liverpool. One point gained.

He got one goal in the 5-1 win over West Ham. (His goal was the 4th goal.)

He got Arsenal's goal in their 2-1 defeat to Chelsea.

He got a hat trick in Arsenal's 7-3 victory over Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

He scored in the 5-2 against Reading. (He scored the 5th.)

He scored in the 1-1 against Everton. One point gained.

He scored in the 5-2 against us. (He scored the 5th.)

He scored in the 3-1 against West Ham.

He scored in the 6-1 against Soton. (He scored the 6th.)

His goals have secured a net gain of 2 points.

----------

He got an assist in the 3-1 victory over West Ham.

He got 2 assists in the 3-3 with Fulham.

He got an assist in the 5-2 against us.

He got 2 assists in the 7-3 against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

He got an assist in the 5-1 against West Ham.

He got an assist in the 1-0 against Sunderland.

His assists on their own have secured a net gain of 3 points.

Put his assists and goals together and he has secured a net gain of 10 points.

If you put Bale's assists and goals together, I think it works out at an 18 point net gain. The thing is, Bale only has 1 assist and it was in the game he scored an own goal. He has been scoring goals to get us points.

The other thing is, he could have had 5 assists last night alone. :p He got 0.

Bale averages 2.4 key passes a game, the most (tied with Cazorla) out of both Arsenal and Spurs players. Walcott averages half that at 1.2...

A cracking post and one that I would love to bludgeon my Gooner mates/workmates with. Unfortunately I have yet to meet a Gooner who has a high opinion of Walcott.
Funnily enough I like him and want/ed him at Spurs.

For anyone in the US or with plans to sail their boat down a river of FOX Soccer: Piers Morgan is scheduled to be a guest in their studio.

For anyone in the US or with plans to sail their boat down a river of FOX Soccer: Piers Morgan is scheduled to be a guest in their studio.

LOL...I will be watching this down the pub..but I am sure this event will not go uncaptured for posterity. May be worth a thread of it's own after the game?
Could Adrian Durham be involved in a satellite link?
Jesus, I am confident!!!

Got the train back from Uni today for the game Sunday. I am buzzing for this. I was back for the game at the Emirates last season, however that was totally different. We had a comfortable lead, and i wasn't nervous as such as it felt like a game that if we lost we wouldn't have to panic. Whilst if we lose Sunday it won't exactly be panic stations it will make it close, so there feels like a lot more riding on this Sunday. I am quietly confident, but nervous more than anything. As much as I think Bale in the form he is in will tear the Arsenal center halves a new one, derby games, especially at the lane, are always really close, even when they were winning the league and we were an average mid table team.

My main concern is us defensively. I just feel they are more likely to get goals from different positions such as Cazorla, Podolski, Walcott, Giroud..while we are really relying on Gareth at the moment (unless Ade gets a much a needed goal!). However there is something about us this season. We have played so many games we haven't actually performed that great but have still got a result. The ground will be bouncing, and I think the players know how big this game is and will want to rectify what happened to us last season. I am going for a tight 2-1 win to us. Lets give them hell. COYS

Got the train back from Uni today for the game Sunday. I am buzzing for this. I was back for the game at the Emirates last season, however that was totally different. We had a comfortable lead, and i wasn't nervous as such as it felt like a game that if we lost we wouldn't have to panic. Whilst if we lose Sunday it won't exactly be panic stations it will make it close, so there feels like a lot more riding on this Sunday. I am quietly confident, but nervous more than anything. As much as I think Bale in the form he is in will tear the Arsenal center halves a new one, derby games, especially at the lane, are always really close, even when they were winning the league and we were an average mid table team.

My main concern is us defensively. I just feel they are more likely to get goals from different positions such as Cazorla, Podolski, Walcott, Giroud..while we are really relying on Gareth at the moment (unless Ade gets a much a needed goal!). However there is something about us this season. We have played so many games we haven't actually performed that great but have still got a result. The ground will be bouncing, and I think the players know how big this game is and will want to rectify what happened to us last season. I am going for a tight 2-1 win to us. Lets give them hell. COYS

THIS! yes I am also worried defensively - we rarely keep clean sheets do we? I might try and and ring for a ticket that might come up but its hard to justify at the monent as between jobs and have bills to pay - plus me and my other half have been to west brom home and wigan at home this season where i took my daughter for her first match. needless to say perhaps I should stay away as i have not witnessed an avb win yet.

Enjoy the game fella and hope you have a good day and as you so eliquently put 'give them hell'.

After bale saying all that stuff about them being stronger than us, I really hope we put them back in their place. Yid *****

Seriously guys you need to relax and stop stressing yourself. We'll finish above the motheref***ing Sp*ds and we'll have our St. Totteringham day regardless what happens on Sunday.

He's scored 9 of their last 10 goals. They are winning games on his back and let's face it they are pretty **** outside of him.

I never thought I'd be s**ting myself at the prospect of coming up against Gareth f**king Bale.

Sick sick sick of Spurs.

So overrated, each and every single one of them.

I will love it love it when we beat them.

We'll smash Spurs on Sunday.

I don't need a reason and to be honest form goes out of the window in a derby match.

This is our most important game of the season and if the players can't get themselves up for this one then I really don't know what Wenger and Bould are telling them. If its one game they should go out and play with 100% pride and passion, its this game.

It all rides on this, now don't get me wrong, win, lose or draw Sunday we will make the Champions League but this isn't about Europe for me.

All this is about for me is beating the Scum in their own backyard, its been much too long since we've done that.

As for Bale, he's a big monkey in a small jungle. Nowhere near the best players in the world. I'd comfortably have Messi, RVP, falcao, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Aguero, Ibra, Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas and Ozil all ahead of him and that is just off the top of my head.

So overrated it's almost sickening.

Come on the Arsenal, let's put the scum in their place.

We can beat them. Their defense is not good enough. Bale is easily stoppable. Push him onto his right foot and don't give him enough time on his left foot. But the EPL is so **** this year that most teams haven't figured this out yet.

We need a CDM who is committed to closing him down and then that would be the end of the Spuds. The rest of their team is soooo **** that I wouldn't even worry about them.

We only struggle against teams who know how to defend... thankfully, Spuds aren't one of them.

******* hate these *****. Do the players feel the same way? Outside Jenko and Wheelchair, doubt it.

Very little in football gives me as much happiness and satisfaction as turning them lot over on their own patch. But with no win in 6 years there in the league, struggling to see past a draw or a scum win with the chimp in the form he's in.

Tottenham completely relies on Bale to produce wonder goals. Without him they would be fighting to keep hold of their Europa League spot right now.

Overall our team is better but we lost many points at the beginning of the season due to Walcott's contract saga and the new players settling in.

We should definatly call Spurs's bluff and play them on the counter...as we've shown against, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, southampton and spurs at home..our countering when executed properly is deadly.

I think Spurs would be looking to exploit our defensive frailties, esp on the couner attack...so it would be interesting to see how they react when we allow them to have more of the possession.

:lol:

And just when you think they can't become any bigger bellends:

Podolski will bury these *****.

However if LP9 starts then the midfield will likely be Jack-Arteta-Cazorla... a trio that really hasn't worked so far.

When they refer to their players like that (DB10, TH14 etc.) it actually makes me physically ill.

:lol:

And just when you think they can't become any bigger bellends:

When they refer to their players like that (DB10, TH14 etc.) it actually makes me physically ill.

You're a good man for reading that guff...I cannot go there...I am too immature and hate the ****s too much. I am trying hard not to be wound up about Sunday, but trust me, if come 6pm North London is ours, I will go on an internet rampage!

EDIT: it's hard to explain just how utterly dominant we were earlier in the season before Ade got sent off (this without Dembele)...the devil is in the details with these matches generally. And our details are strong right now...

article-2286268-185C5764000005DC-5_634x471.jpg

article-2286268-185C514B000005DC-958_634x463.jpg

article-2286268-185C5147000005DC-114_634x413.jpg

article-2286268-185C515A000005DC-318_634x454.jpg

The build-up to this Sunday's eagerly-awaited north London derby is reaching fever pitch but it seems one Arsenal player may have lost all leave of his senses.

Bizarre images of Emmanuel Frimpong wearing a Captain America style mask and hat and waving a Spurs scarf surfaced on the internet on Thursday night.

The midfielder, currently on loan at Fulham, donned the strange garb and goaded Spurs fans during a live stream with his cousin and rap star Lethal Bizzle.

Although it was a bit of light-hearted fun, Frimpong should really have thought twice about his internet show after being caught with social media in the past.

He was fined £6,000 and warned over his future behaviour after admitting to a Football Association charge of improper conduct related to comments made on Twitter.

Frimpong responded to a comment made by a Tottenham fan on July 15 and although he soon removed the Tweet from the social networking site, it caught the attention of the FA.

The comment made by the Tottenham fan was retweeted by Frimpong, who also added the derogatory term that incurred the FA's wrath.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2286268/Picture-Why-Arsenal-star-Emmanuel-Frimpong-waving-Spurs-scarf-ahead-north-London-derby.html

I hate these pricks so much.. Reading their deluded ramblings about 'definitely' making champs league this year, given their current situation, simply smacks of unbridled arrogance.

I hate Wheelchair, Walcott, Frimpong (they think OUR players are overrated) I hate them all.

I'm not deluded enough to say we're definitely the better team, or we definitely have the better squad, but my GHod I want us to beat these pricks so much that it actually hurts!

I hope Ade scores a hat trick and I hope we smack them with Bale being reasonably quiet, I'm sick of this one man team rubbish being peddled by sky, sick of Arsenal, let's send Wenger to the fudging loony bin.

I hate these pricks so much.. Reading their deluded ramblings about 'definitely' making champs league this year, given their current situation, simply smacks of unbridled arrogance.

I hate Wheelchair, Walcott, Frimpong (they think OUR players are overrated) I hate them all.

I'm not deluded enough to say we're definitely the better team, or we definitely have the better squad, but my GHod I want us to beat these pricks so much that it actually hurts!

I hope Ade scores a hat trick and I hope we smack them with Bale being reasonably quiet, I'm sick of this one man team rubbish being peddled by sky, sick of Arsenal, let's send Wenger to the fudging loony bin.

Yes I hate them also with a passion - what does it for me is wengers nastly little smile when his team go clear by a few goals.

Basically try not to let your hate guide you consume you it will! (yoda) Love the spurs more than you hate the arsenal, if the worst happens we are still above them....it will be hard to take but it shouldn't break our season, a defeat would surely be a massive blow for them. oh GHod what am i typing .....must win.....must win

COME ON YOU SPURS !

PLEASE COME ON YOU MUTHA CLUCKING SPURS!

article-2286268-185C5764000005DC-5_634x471.jpg

article-2286268-185C514B000005DC-958_634x463.jpg

article-2286268-185C5147000005DC-114_634x413.jpg

article-2286268-185C515A000005DC-318_634x454.jpg

The build-up to this Sunday's eagerly-awaited north London derby is reaching fever pitch but it seems one Arsenal player may have lost all leave of his senses.

Bizarre images of Emmanuel Frimpong wearing a Captain America style mask and hat and waving a Spurs scarf surfaced on the internet on Thursday night.

The midfielder, currently on loan at Fulham, donned the strange garb and goaded Spurs fans during a live stream with his cousin and rap star Lethal Bizzle.

Although it was a bit of light-hearted fun, Frimpong should really have thought twice about his internet show after being caught with social media in the past.

He was fined £6,000 and warned over his future behaviour after admitting to a Football Association charge of improper conduct related to comments made on Twitter.

Frimpong responded to a comment made by a Tottenham fan on July 15 and although he soon removed the Tweet from the social networking site, it caught the attention of the FA.

The comment made by the Tottenham fan was retweeted by Frimpong, who also added the derogatory term that incurred the FA's wrath.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2286268/Picture-Why-Arsenal-star-Emmanuel-Frimpong-waving-Spurs-scarf-ahead-north-London-derby.html

Lethal Bizzle....:-k ....I must be getting old as that sounds like a tinkle take name to me.

The game is won and lost in midfield, which is a cliché but 100% true. Dembele is the key man in this match IMHO. We really need a return to (top) form from the big man. If he has a good game we will win.

We have to play Benny as well. Verts is no LB and Walcott will eat him alive if he's on the wing.

I think I'd also play Dempsey sitting on Arteta (metaphorically speaking) though it is Carzorla that scares me the most.

Last edited:
The game is won and lost in midfield, which is a cliché but 100% true. Dembele is the key man in this match IMHO. We really need a return to (top) form from the big man. If he has a good game we will win.

We have to play Benny as well. Verts is no LB and Walcott will eat him alive if he's on the wing.

I think I'd also play Dempsey sitting on Arteta (metaphorically speaking) though it is Carzorla that scares me the most.

I agree with all of that, but would add Parker to Dembele as key men to this game.

Ekotto will start, no doubt about it in my mind. AVB made the right call to start Vertonghen against West Ham, I think almost purely to bring more height into our side to be able to deal with West Ham on set pieces and it worked. Ekotto will return for this one.

Dempsey, Holtby or Sig (whoever starts) - and when he drifts inside Bale, must do the job defensively and not leave Parker and Dembele 2 against 3 for sure. If allowed space to keep Arsenal ticking Arteta can be very influential and if Parker/Dembele have to push forward to close him down Wheelchair and Cazorla will find the space they need. That is, if Arsenal start Arteta, Cazorla and Wheelchair centrally. Could see them going for someone else as the thought of Arteta being the one to stop Bale at 25-30 yards from goal must give Wenger nightmares.

Will also be interesting to see what Lennon can do in this one. He has to do his job defensively of course, Monreal looks useful going forward. Lennon will do this no doubt. Question is if he can cause problems for Monreal who has never been up against him before. I think he might have a good game, Podolski isn't the hardest worker defensively (if he starts) and I think full backs who have never come up against Lennon before sometimes struggle to get used to him.

That video has got me so excited for the NLD now. This game is going to be epic, no bore draws here.
Its going to finish 6-3 spurs.

We have scored so few goals at home, due to many teams parking the bus and us not being astute enough to break them down. I wonder if Wenger will have this in mind or whether he'll be arrogant and think, they need to worry about us. That will hopefully open the floodgates for us to just ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!

My heart's going to be in for a hell of a ride again. Can't take another defeat to these lot though. I'm begging our Spurs players to just be well up for this and just be relentless for the entire 90.

Reading their deluded ramblings about 'definitely' making champs league this year, given their current situation, simply smacks of unbridled arrogance.

Seriously, its the arrogance that is so sickening. I'm afraid to say, I actually began to quite like Arsenal this season...all of the Gooners that I know seemed to have accepted the way things our now, that we're competing on an even footing...and then the North London derby comes around and idiots like that come out of the woodwork.

Tottenham completely relies on Bale to produce wonder goals. Without him they would be fighting to keep hold of their Europa League spot right now.

Overall our team is better but we lost many points at the beginning of the season due to Walcott's contract saga and the new players settling in.

...And rather then let go of their arrogance they rely on poor excuses. Walcott's contract saga?! New players settling in?! Im pretty sure that it was actually the opposite...their new players settled in fairly quickly iirc...certainly Cazorla and "LP9". I'm not even thinking about the NLD now...I'm thinking about how much fun I'm gonna have if we finish above them and they have to stomach Europa League

...altho even then theyll probably fall back on "but we were in the CL for 16 years!" COYS

Back