• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

For all the (rightful) hype about Bale, I was surprised to see that Walnutt has 2 more combined goals and assists this season, and that Bale is on the same number as Cazola and only one ahead of Podolski.

Really really hope Ade starts to pay us back starting on Sunday.

33783229.jpg

Caulker got an assist for laying on the ground and covering his head the other day. He must be as good at setting up goals as Bale then LOL :rolleyes:

I just want us to score one more goal than them. Anything else will be a bonus...

Just seen the add for the game on ssn....quite funny.... most other games i can switch off from and concentrate on something else...like feeding the cats or making sure i put my dirty gruds in the washbasket so my betta half wont moan at me....but this game.....i cant eat poop or sleep without thinking about this game. it edges closer and closer and i just keep worrying whether bale will have an off day...whether walcott will make verts look silly trying to play offside ......... I AM SCARED.....this game is huge......

bae vs naughton? i think bae's experience will count alot in a game like this.

I actually think BAE could be the key player in this game. He was sloppy in his last game and I was pleased he did not feature against West Ham but I think AVB did not play him for other reasons.

I fancy him for a "proper" assist unlike the Caulker/ Crouch off the arse by accident "assist."

My Gooner supporting brother said "Bale never scores in big games though!"...I was gonna show him the Old Trafford goal, but then i remembered this

GIFSoup
:p

Last edited:
Scored 4 goals against them. They're right, hardly a big game

;)

On a more serious note, I dont get where this "he doesnt do it in big games" stuff has come from...i've seen alot of it recently. It seems to be the standard reaction whenever someone gets praised for doing well, but he's scored goals just as brilliant as his recent ones against pretty much all of the top 5, plus a couple of big teams in Europe iirc

The Spurs v Arsenal game will be the 800th Premier League match played by the two clubs, as will this weekend's games featuring Manchester United, Aston Villa, Chelsea, Everton & Liverpool.

So what you're really saying is that this is the 800th round of matches in the Premier League since football was invented and those are the only ever present clubs.

Has anyone else seen them adverts on Sky? Where the spurs fan & the arsenal fan makes a bet with each other that the losing party has to wear the winners replica shirt?

I WOULD NEVER :-&=;

I don't think they will make any special plans for Bale, that's not how Wenger works. They don't change they're style of play for anyone. Wheelchair will probably give him a couple of whacks though.

Think the two teams are evenly matched, we have the edge in defense and have the better keeper, but they have the superior centre midfield and have more players who can score.

My head says we should win, but that's not how these games work.

My Gooner supporting brother said "Bale never scores in big games though!"...I was gonna show him the Old Trafford goal, but then i remembered this

GIFSoup
:p

IMO, that goal against ManCity is Bale's best ever goal for us. The way he curled it past Hart was sheer top class. The comment from the match commentator was top class as well : "Special goal from a special player!". Too bad we lost that match.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/615212/Preview

And if you want to compare players of both clubs: http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/61...nd-Premier-League-2012-2013-Tottenham-Arsenal

For all the (rightful) hype about Bale, I was surprised to see that Walnutt has 2 more combined goals and assists this season.

He scored one goal in the 2-2 with Liverpool. One point gained.

He got one goal in the 5-1 win over West Ham. (His goal was the 4th goal.)

He got Arsenal's goal in their 2-1 defeat to Chelsea.

He got a hat trick in Arsenal's 7-3 victory over Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

He scored in the 5-2 against Reading. (He scored the 5th.)

He scored in the 1-1 against Everton. One point gained.

He scored in the 5-2 against us. (He scored the 5th.)

He scored in the 3-1 against West Ham.

He scored in the 6-1 against Soton. (He scored the 6th.)

His goals have secured a net gain of 2 points.

----------

He got an assist in the 3-1 victory over West Ham.

He got 2 assists in the 3-3 with Fulham.

He got an assist in the 5-2 against us.

He got 2 assists in the 7-3 against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

He got an assist in the 5-1 against West Ham.

He got an assist in the 1-0 against Sunderland.

His assists on their own have secured a net gain of 3 points.

Put his assists and goals together and he has secured a net gain of 10 points.

If you put Bale's assists and goals together, I think it works out at an 18 point net gain. The thing is, Bale only has 1 assist and it was in the game he scored an own goal. He has been scoring goals to get us points.

The other thing is, he could have had 5 assists last night alone. :p He got 0.

Bale averages 2.4 key passes a game, the most (tied with Cazorla) out of both Arsenal and Spurs players. Walcott averages half that at 1.2...

Back