• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Maribor OMT ***

Do the goaline officials actually do anything ??

The guy then didnt even indicate a goal kick, right in front of them

Shame that Ade hasn't got into the box more to attack Bales crosses - speak of the devil - there one he did connect with.

Classy chip.

By the way, I know we are all supposed to love Fabrice Muamba now he died on our pitch, and I'm glad he didn't die... but a couple of years prior to that incident, as a Birmingham player he deliberately set about hacking Gareth Bale off the pitch. He went flying in and stamped on Bale's ankle, putting Bale out for about 6 months and ruining our whole season. I do not like the fella, he was a nasty piece of work before GHod taught him a lesson.

If there is an interventionist GHod they have better things to do than right wrongs from football games.

Tonight, for the first time, Lennon looks like an adult with normal hair and no silly gangsta stylings and swagger

I like Carroll. He just gives it to bale. It reminds me of that fresh prince episode "pass it to will"

Neat and tidy, does the easy things well, best way for a young playing feeling his way into the game really..

Rather that than somebody like Bentley who does nothing but flicks and tricks instead of the easy stuff

If there is an interventionist GHod they have better things to do than right wrongs from football games.

Muamba is a very religious guy, so I presume he feels that GHod was trying to teach him something about what is important in life.

Why, when Bale was dominating the play on the left side, did we then switch him to the right? I don't understand.

We should play Verts up front for 20 mins just to get on the end of the crosses and finish them off.

So many crosses.

Back