• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Maribor OMT ***

Indeed. Let's hope Defoe and Adebayor combine well, leaving AVB no option but to stick with it.

Can someone confirm for me, are Sigurdsson and Dempsey playing or not, I can't see them but...?

haha nope both not playing.

Lennon,Bale,Carroll,Hudd in midfield.

Bale is a genius with that touch, shame that there was noone in position to take advantage of that move.

This team is good for tonight but if we play this starting team against Emirates Marketing Project then I think we can bend over and pull our trousers down already as we'd be going there to be fudged over.

We need some grit in the centre, and hopefully some pace, against them, plus I'm unconvinced that we can go 2 up front when they might play 5 in the middle.

Want to see us get some shot in on goal now.

If you could blend Defoe and Ade into one you'd have the perfect combination of selfish/lessness, awareness and clinical finishing.

This team is good for tonight but if we play this starting team against Emirates Marketing Project then I think we can bend over and pull our trousers down already as we'd be going there to be fudged over.

We need some grit in the centre, and hopefully some pace, against them, plus I'm unconvinced that we can go 2 up front when they might play 5 in the middle.

The formation which doesnt work at home works just fine away from home, so back with it for sunday for me

Back