• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Maribor OMT ***

It's just a matter of time when Bale hangs out fully wide left, and we have 2 men in the middle.

Easy peasy, 1-0

Quality! That is what Defoe does. Allt he flimflam about the rest of his game - he doesn't have one - we know that. He scores goals.

This team is good for tonight but if we play this starting team against Emirates Marketing Project then I think we can bend over and pull our trousers down already as we'd be going there to be fudged over.

We need some grit in the centre, and hopefully some pace,
against them, plus I'm unconvinced that we can go 2 up front when they might play 5 in the middle.

who do we have fit that fits that bill!?

ahhhhh fudging Andy Townsend. Glad I'm not able to watch more than 20 minutes of this now...

He cant be much worse than David Speedie the co commentator I have.
So far he's reckoned Ade and Defoe hadnt been on the pitch together once this season.
That Dawson came from nowhere to be Captain tonight
That Lloris is a waste of money.
And that Jurgen invented diving.

Bale has been amazing. Great cross for the goal and a constant threat. Surprised they haven't man marked him.

By the way, I know we are all supposed to love Fabrice Muamba now he died on our pitch, and I'm glad he didn't die... but a couple of years prior to that incident, as a Birmingham player he deliberately set about hacking Gareth Bale off the pitch. He went flying in and stamped on Bale's ankle, putting Bale out for about 6 months and ruining our whole season. I do not like the fella, he was a nasty piece of work before GHod taught him a lesson.

This is classic wingplay from Bale and Lennon tonight, love it when we play like this, using the whole width of the pitch...

atmosphere sounds pretty good on tv

maybe 442 and the racist lawyers 4 u crap was what we needed to kick start things?

Back