• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Maribor OMT ***

Why, when Bale was dominating the play on the left side, did we then switch him to the right? I don't understand.

I think it was purely to annoy me.

He was absolutely tearing them apart... so we change it.

Maybe we should try him at left back, switch Naughton to right back and put Lloris left wing?

We need to score another to kill Maribors hopes and then rack up a cricket score

I think it was purely to annoy me.

He was absolutely tearing them apart... so we change it.

Maybe we should try him at left back, switch Naughton to right back and put Lloris left wing?

Me too. As far as I'm concerned a player is best in their natural position. Bale clearly always wants to use his left foot and so the best angle for him to cross from is, suprisingly enough, the left wing!! So he should stay there and deliver the quality of crosses that he has been serving up all night!

What the fudge was that goal about, jokesen!

Don't think Lloris can be blamed for that, he might have cleared it perhaps but it was a ridiculous backpass from Naughton.

Back