• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

half time, new formation to 4-4-2, take off Livermore, and bring on Saha or Lancaster
Livermore is the only man in midfield getting near a red shirt in the tackle. Why take him off? If anything Parker is on a yellow, is not up to standards he has set this season. Logical answer is to take him off seeing as Gerrard has the beating of him time and time again in takeons.

Happy with that so far. Walker and Kranjcar looking good. Impressed by Livermore too. Modric and Bale need to get more in the game, thought the latter was starting to do that as the half was finishing.

Parker is risky at the mo, we all know what Gerrard is like, Suarez is still to come on and Carroll seems willing to dive today as well.

Adebayor has been isolated but doesn't look quite right imo, he was doubtful for this game wasn't he? Maybe not 100% fit. Looked very poor so far.

They're pushing us very high up the pitch and I think they may tire as the second half goes on. Give it 10 minutes, the stick on Saha and go 4-4-2. Attack these tacos.

Happy with that so far. Walker and Kranjcar looking good. Impressed by Livermore too. Modric and Bale need to get more in the game, thought the latter was starting to do that as the half was finishing.

Parker is risky at the mo, we all know what Gerrard is like, Suarez is still to come on and Carroll seems willing to dive today as well.

Adebayor has been isolated but doesn't look quite right imo, he was doubtful for this game wasn't he? Maybe not 100% fit. Looked very poor so far.

They're pushing us very high up the pitch and I think they may tire as the second half goes on. Give it 10 minutes, the stick on Saha and go 4-4-2. Attack these tacos.

Both teams spot on with their tactics defensively, cancelling each other out. Like a game of chess. Will probably be decided by a moment of individual brilliance/defensive fudge up.

with Harry not being there and a few key players missing we have obviously set out to be solid primarily and attack with caution/not over committing - im happy so far, can't see us making any drastic changes to try and chase the win IMO, we'll carry on as is.

Parker is conceding a few fouls, chance he may pick up a second yellow

Krancjar & Walker looking good

No manager in world football would take off a cm and put on a striker away from home against a good team, when the score is 0-0 and the opposition have hardly created.

I think we might consider it after 15mins or so, especially if Parker gets a bit close to the line being on a yellow. I think the potential benefits of two upfront can offset losing a midfielder, but not suggesting anything excessive because I'd be happy with a point.

I think we look afraid to loose. It's there for us if we believe. Lacklustre is the word I am looking for.

Parker has been poor though he's not alone in that regards. Bale and Ade look out of sorts too. An extra forward and press them high up the pitch will swing it in our favour

I think livermore is playing better then parker today but i wonder with out parkers experince what livermore would be like. Krancjar has played well and it would be a shame to take him off, maybe move him to the right and bring on saha for modric.

Bale needs to get into the game more. Honestly though, all season i have seen us play well for only one half so im expecting big things.

To me, it looks like both teams are a bit cautious, don't seem to have a player willing to take risks, a goal will sort it out..

I think livermore is playing better then parker today but i wonder with out parkers experince what livermore would be like. Krancjar has played well and it would be a shame to take him off, maybe move him to the right and bring on saha for modric.

Bale needs to get into the game more. Honestly though, all season i have seen us play well for only one half so im expecting big things.

why take off Modric ? -he is paramount to us keeping possession well

the only change i can imagine would be straight swap Saha for Adebayor late on or Parker off in fear of a second yellow

Walker is potentially a major threat, just needs to think less and just commit more because he has so much potential to damage them.

Back