• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Seeing as we only play well for one half a game and i do not think we have played well im not bothered, we will fudge em up next half

Bit of luck but least more direct. Least some possession. But if we arent going to get crosses in, agree that Bale wider is more threatening to them.

Need a bit more in final 3rd second half but relatively satisfied. Can certainly cause these more problems than we have.

I have been saying all week we need to play Saha and Ade upfront. We have caused them no problems at all, I am not sure sure their keeper has made a save. If we continue the way it is we simply will not score

Happy with that half, especially defensively, given our depleted team.

Nick it in the second. Enter Burt!

COYS!!!!

Back