• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

I would put Saha on for the simple reason that we dont know what to expect from him. At the moment we look clueless up front so it cant be any worse.

Last edited:
Solid first half.

I expect the second to be a little more open though, it was starting to look that way towards the end there.

Everyone has been okay, parker is having a bad time because he has to look after many of their players.

Kranjcar has fitted in well and walker been our best player. Adebayor need to keep the ball better and try his luck from distance.

They are not that great, but they can score at any time especially at set pieces.

Really think Pool are vulnerable. Just need to tighten up. Bale is having to take too much on. I'd tell him to stay wider for a bit, because without Lennon harder for him to roam so much. Saha is a good call, but to support Ade, way too isolated.

part of me thinks we're playin just fine no need for a change. other part says f that lets go for it and bring on saha and go with a 4-4-2

When a cat appearing on the pitch is the major talking point of a game between Liverpool and Spurs at Anfield you do not need me to tell you how dull this game has been

Game progressing much as expected, little width but positively surprised by Kranky, albeit exhausted at the end of the half. We don't have much outlets, but neither do they. Will be a sneaky win if any. Having problems seeing any subs that can up our game, so we'll just have to stick with the program IMO. Liverpool dirty as always, but while looking fairly solid they're seriously unspectacular. They match us for speed too, as they can afford to switch positions due to our injuries.

Thought I saw Pav wearing Pool colours at 30 minutes too! :)

Why does Gary Neville look like he has a coin slot on his forehead? If you put 10p in him, does he shut up?

Really think Pool are vulnerable. Just need to tighten up. Bale is having to take too much on. I'd tell him to stay wider for a bit, because without Lennon harder for him to roam so much. Saha is a good call, but to support Ade, way too isolated.

Agree with this.

No manager in world football would take off a cm and put on a striker away from home against a good team, when the score is 0-0 and the opposition have hardly created.

Back