• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Has all the Dawson bashing stopped yet, cant be bothered to read back 20 pages

He's looked pretty solid to me

Outstanding tackle right at the start. I like dawson he feels as close to one of "us" as any player and he is a good defender, though if everyone was fit i would start with kaboul and king in centre half.

After not having the best of half's going forward we usually come out a much better team after Harry's half time talk but as he is not there im not expecting great things in terms of attacking this second half. :cry:

I think we might consider it after 15mins or so, especially if Parker gets a bit close to the line being on a yellow. I think the potential benefits of two upfront can offset losing a midfielder, but not suggesting anything excessive because I'd be happy with a point.

Yep maybe after 15 or so minutes we MIGHT consider it but as everyones said alreay, it's like a game of chess and rarely does the away manager make the first attacking move at 0-0 unless the home team is down to 10.

Come on Spurs. Win it for this thread. It deserves to live on in Classics. Far too empty there at the moment.

I don't think you can play Krancjar in a 442 at Anfield

He's just not mobile enough for 442

In a 433 you can carry him a bit and afford his sloth because it's worth it for his skill

So if we go 442 I would swap Saha for Kranc and maybe put Livermore right wing - we just don't have a right wing really

Or simpler still, put Saha on for Kranc in the 433 and then we have a fast front 3 of Bale / Ade / Saha

Bale really needs to try going left sometimes - I don't like it when he just ploughs into the middle

COYS

keep it tight until they score or we get closes to 70th minute, then bring on Saha and go for it with two upfront. We can do this all night just as long as they dont bring on Suarez, but as soon as he comes on we need to go for it, because we all know that he rip Dawson apart...

Saha should only come on if we go behind and we need to change it up. Bale needs to come into it. He and Ade need to wok together, an if Niko is going deep then Luka needs to help up top

why take off Modric ? -he is paramount to us keeping possession well

the only change i can imagine would be straight swap Saha for Adebayor late on or Parker off in fear of a second yellow

Your right billy, i just thought krancjar was playing so much better then i had seen recently. I would take off one of them and i guess then that if i leave sentiment out of it it would be krancjar, think we need a little more pace and directness.

Neither of them playing badly, do not think anyone is actually. Parker not quite as good as at the start of the season.

Modric has done well I think, rarely gets caught out and efficient on ball. Just need to get further up pitch to be more dangerous.

I'd prefer Niko pushing up towards Adebayor, Walker provides our width on that right handside, Bale should stick to the left and give us width there, Livermore covering when Walker goes forward and Modric/Parker in the middle.

Back