• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT ***

Given his constant work-rate, the knock he picked up on Thursday and the busy Christmas schedule, I would rest Dier this week. He's rapidly becoming an essential part of our team and I really don't want him to burn out.

My team...

-------------------------------- Lloris ----------------------------
Walker ---- Alderweireld ---- Vertonghen ---- Rose
----------------- Bentaleb ----------- Alli ---------------------
---- Lamela ----------------- Son ------------- Eriksen ----
-------------------------------- Kane ----------------------------

Bench: Vorm, Wimmer, Davies, Chadli, N'Jie, Mason, Onomah.

By the way, it's good to see Chadli back... he was really starting to fulfil his potential before the injury. And it's great (for Spurs) that he's going to find it hard to break back into the first team... though I can see him challenging Eriksen for a starting spot before too long (maybe).

Barcodes are dreadful, Mclaren looks more clueless than he did as england boss, beat Liverpool with 1 shot on target, I hate to post stuff like this but if we don't win by 2 clear goals, we;ve played below par.

I have to say, I think the time has come where we have to expect our squad to rise above braggish posts from others, and deliver. 3-1 with our last two coming late on.

I'm not sure they've been in such a bad state since the came back to the top flight in the early 90s. Even Shearer's team had more about them than McClown and this bunch of jokers.

I agree, but don't want to say it out loud. ;) they have had the odd decent game this season though, but that has been at home. If we play like we've done at home lately, we should win. But I'm not going to expect a big margin win. When have we ever delivered when we've expected a big win?

Surely a comfortable win, they are horrible away from home.
3-0 - Kane 2 and Alli with the third :)

Saudi Sportswashing Machine will no doubt apply the same tactics as they did vs Liverpool. They will try to play it long before they get put under pressure. But I think our pressing is a level better than Liverpool. As long as we don't concede within the first 7 seconds, we'll be fine...

TEAM NEWS
Tottenham midfielder Eric Dier is expected to be fit despite suffering a shin injury in the win over Monaco.

Fellow midfielder Mousa Dembele missed that match through illness and is doubtful for this weekend.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine head coach Steve McClaren has no new injury worries and will have the same squad who beat Liverpool.

The Magpies are still without defender Jamaal Lascelles and midfielders Cheick Tiote and Rolando Aarons, but the trio could return to action next week.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine TEAM NEWS: @RyanMason (ankle), @mousadembele (foot), Clinton (knee) and @pritch_93 (ankle) all miss out. Eric Dier is ready.

If you want to make an unforgettable day of it - and live up to your on-line moniker - hop in a car and drive a little over an hour south into The Keys, to Marathon. You'll be able to watch the game harbourside at the Marathon Grill and Ale House. Great food, wide variety of beers and bevvies and a lively, sports-savvy crowd. Since it's a morning kickoff, you'll have the entire afternoon off afterward.

Not far away - it's a small town - is Spirit Snorkelling. They run groups out on snorkelling trips to the Big Sombrero coral reef about five miles off shore.

boat-2.jpg

It's an amazing place to visit. Beautiful reefs, teeming with all sorts of fish to float over and watch or dive down and check out up close. You always meet a fun group on the boat, too, and learn something amazing. Bring a camera.

I've visited the length and breadth of Florida on business and vacations and you're certainly in a nice spot at South Beach. But, The Keys are my all-time favourite place in Florida. You can't go wrong. And it's a cool drive hopping across the islands on the causeways. Watch your speed coz the cops always on the lookout.

Great drive unless you get stuck behind a lorry!!!

Win tomorrow and we'll climb above Manure on GD. Joint best defensive record in the league at the moment. Another clean sheet required.

Gonna throw this in here, but tomorrow for me is a must win game. We fire ourselves into the top 4 and don't look back thereafter.

Gonna throw this in here, but tomorrow for me is a must win game. We fire ourselves into the top 4 and don't look back thereafter.

To an extent I agree with you. 4th if we win tomorrow and then three other winnable games to follow. Without wanting to jinx it, there's a very real possibility for us to be 3rd going into 2016

To an extent I agree with you. 4th if we win tomorrow and then three other winnable games to follow. Without wanting to jinx it, there's a very real possibility for us to be 3rd going into 2016

Providing we dont drop any points or no more than 2, with the fact Arsenal play City, Leicester have Chelsea,Liverpool and City, United are at Stoke and also have Chelsea at home there is an outside chance it could even be better

Oh, man, stop it. We cannot get ourselves out of this hole now, too many overly optimistic posts, we're doomed ... :(

To me we must look at all our remaining games as must win, probably not possible but we wont achieve anything unless we take that attitude into all our games. This is the first time for years where we have a team that looks like it's got some self belief and is prepared to work for each other. Even the moaners around me are starting to see this. Really looking forward for the crowd to get behind them tomorrow and drive them on.

Seriously bad juju projecting a run of wins on our league position. Nobody needs to be told that will take us higher up the table.

Trust the class and invoke the usual gods for decent form and luck.

Coys.

Win tomorrow and we'll climb above Manure on GD. Joint best defensive record in the league at the moment. Another clean sheet required.
I want this. Bad. I know too many Man Utd following sheep that any victory over them, however small, gives me great pleasure.

Back