• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT ***

We should be up by 2 or 3 by now. Not nervous, but all it takes is one lucky bounce for them the get back in it.

Jeepers, I am, it comes with the territory. Never calm in a match until its 3-0 or 4-1, bar Thursday, which for most of it, was the calmest I have been during a game for years

Incorrect. I am just factoring in the quality of the delivery and the intent/preparation/training of the attacking side.

Without factoring that in, you get 1 in 30. But of well delivered corners with a well drilled attack, the ratio would be way higher than that e.g. 1 in 10 and we have around 10 corners/freekicks per game.
Dont you think your proposal is already a part of Pulisball? Or Allardycitis?

Those one in thirty figures include all the teams who do pretty much nothing but practice set pieces each and every day.

Come on Spurs, keep it tight, ride the early storm, consolidate, get a 2nd and let us try and enjoy the last 20mins

I like Carroll but he has been poor today, whatever the stats say.

He'd have done much better if they'd ever give him the ball. The amount of times he's tired to get it off the back four only for them to play it long.
There's definitely a tactic to target them with balls in behind today.

Tbh it reminds me of watching Luka in his first season at Real watching him trying to get the ball when none of the Real team would pass to him when he would always get it at Spurs.

See how quickly Saudi Sportswashing Machine release the ball to their forwards, it's so hard to defend. By comparison, we are much slower although we do get more forward

Back