• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Watch the ref only add 3 minutes more torture for us with 74 subs, 2 goals and dollops of time wasting.

Worrying disconnect developing too - or maybe it’s just me who watches us at the moment in a weird, out of body experience type way.

Massively exacerbated by arsenal too. 7 months ago we absolutely battered them to finish top 4 above them. How the fudge are both teams where they are so soon after that?

I say this every year. And I never do it. I just have no words. I cannot continue to watch this week in and week out. I'm scared for the 15th

Do People talking about it being the players not the manager realise that Poch and Mourinho only had 4/5 of the starting 11 today. Add Bentancur and Kulu and this is pretty much a Conte team.

We don’t even looked well drilled, its as if non of our players know what they are supposed to be doing.
Maybe they don't have faith in the system and methods?
Know it isn't working and is part of the reason we start poorly and go behind?

I'm not seeing a team and manager that are aligned. The players look stiffled.

We had our chance back then, building on the nearly men. But true to the Spurs way, we deemed ourselves "good enough", and let the nearly men lead the way. You know when you accept that 22/23 Davies, Dier, Perisic, Bissouma and such are good enough (not to single them out, mind), then you also have to accept that Conference League is good enough.

It could change, but right now I want Conte out. Not because he's a bad manager, but he's not showing any signs that he's the right manager. If we are free falling, I'd like some entertainment on the way down. Now there's very, very little. No, in fact it's sh*t. As another poster said, if Spence can't get minutes in this glorified training session, when is any young promising player? He can't be any less useful than the dross out there now.
It's is kind of funny in an ironic way that as club under Levy we have prioritised purchasing younger cheaper players and supposedly developing our own. Yet we have twice in a row hired coaches whose MO is to work with experienced and ready players. It's almost as if Levy doesn't actually understand what he's asking for on one hand versus the tools he delivers to achieve that target.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

We had our chance back then, building on the nearly men. But true to the Spurs way, we deemed ourselves "good enough", and let the nearly men lead the way. You know when you accept that 22/23 Davies, Dier, Perisic, Bissouma and such are good enough (not to single them out, mind), then you also have to accept that Conference League is good enough.

It could change, but right now I want Conte out. Not because he's a bad manager, but he's not showing any signs that he's the right manager. If we are free falling, I'd like some entertainment on the way down. Now there's very, very little. No, in fact it's sh*t. As another poster said, if Spence can't get minutes in this glorified training session, when is any young promising player? He can't be any less useful than the dross out there now.

Agree.

I would even take Jol back. We were never really going to win anything with him, but f#ck me it was a great atmosphere at 'most' home games

Watching match on laptop but paying more attention to Pride and Prejudice that sister in law is watching. Spurs match is so poor that I’ve given up on it.

Back