• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I saw him in one of his first games for us at Ipswich and he was brilliant, I thought he was going to be the next Waddle ( who for me was the best flank player to wear our shirt).

He was unplayable that day, we won 0-3 I think, absolutely hammered them. Nethercott and judas at the back!

didn't Popescu end up at Barca? must have been decent
Who put the ball in the gooners net? "Gica!" "Gica!" who put the ball in the gooners net? Gica Popescu ;)

He was almost too elegant for the Premier league then. Much better suited to the pace of Spanish football.

didn't Popescu end up at Barca? must have been decent

Indeed. I remember that year. I was so excited that we had signed three world cup stars in Klinsmann, Popescu and Dumitrescu to go with Teddy, Barmby and Anderton. I thought we were going to win everything!!!

I saw him in one of his first games for us at Ipswich and he was brilliant, I thought he was going to be the next Waddle ( who for me was the best flank player to wear our shirt).
Dumitrescu could only beat a player on his left hand side.... After 3 or 4 games when the opposition cottoned on to the fact he lost his effectiveness.

I can see us creating a huge branded flag/banner to run along the length of all the seats in the unused top tier, at least on the side North Side which faces the cameras.

I can see us creating a huge branded flag/banner to run along the length of all the seats in the unused top tier, at least on the side North Side which faces the cameras.
Yeah I was thinking something similar. I suppose you could sell it as advertising space, though not sure who would get the money,

I've believe in the Olympic stadium they are going to fill the top tier with blow up women (wearing WHam replica gear of course). They'll have to be careful on windy days or they'll have a pitch invasion mind.

Yeah I was thinking something similar. I suppose you could sell it as advertising space, though not sure who would get the money,

I've believe in the Olympic stadium they are going to fill the top tier with blow up women (wearing WHam replica gear of course). They'll have to be careful on windy days or they'll have a pitch invasion mind.

Sounds like a nice avoidance scheme for the twins

Looks like the windows are coming out from the buildings scheduled for demolition. Let's hope we get some action next week.

ezleog.jpg

Back