• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Also, Camera 2 has switched views to this, ahead of the imminent demolitions:

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-29%2Bat%2B14.33.09.png

That picture needs to be accommanied by this one (stolen from SSC):
833ae0becea45bc3e3721b6e8dd4c259.jpg

They wont need to, they have sold 40k ST, original ST holders could buy 3 extra one's at very cheap prices
It won't be long before half of those plastics go on the missing list. In fact the poor fudgers that got shunted way up the back to make room for 'friends and family' are banking on it. After a season or two those ST numbers will drop back to half of the current numbers.

I'll believe it when I see it.
Their ST's started at £299, meaning every cretin who supports the Hammers can get one even those on benefits !!!

They have sold a shed load of STs at varying prices. Most to WH fans, but a good proportion to "neutrals" who want to watch PL games in general. The stadium will be sold out for next season without a doubt. Maybe the season after. But unless WH end up a perennial top 4 club, they will find STs not being renewed by the neutrals, and even allowing for preferential stadium rental rates, they probably don't have much more wriggle room built into their ST prices - i.e.they can't discount further to atract sales. Hence we should expect to see them spending large in the next few transfer windows in order to try to attain that 4th place CL spot. It does not feel like a sustainable model.

Going way off topic, but I imagine United will want to make sure Bilic can actually keep a club job for more than 2 seasons before actually poaching him from anyone.

Funnily enough, even his own chairman was saying something similar as recently as March :
West Ham joint-chairman David Sullivan said in The Mirror: "I will give Slaven a new deal in January.
"I just want to see that he is not a one-season wonder. I'm sure he is not, but we will talk next January - or at the end of next season.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...rs-will-wait-to-offer-slaven-bilic-a-new-deal
Nothing like a vote of confidence from your own management.

Those stands over the running track, are they temporary or retractable back to the main stands?
They have to be built/taken down every time they want to change between football and athletics. Takes about 5-6 days to set it up, and a bit shorter to take it down.

Back