• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Anyone got any suggestions for me and a few mates taking our little uns to the lane before it goes?!?!?

My daughters almost 3 and we have a range of kids from 2 to 4 that we want to take to our "place of workship" before it goes

I may write to the club to see what we can do but I'm not sure what to ask or suggest

Match is too long for them to be interested
Your is kinda irrelevant too for the same reason

I'd like to take her to my seat for 5 minutes and just show her the ground ...

Anyone got any suggestions for me and a few mates taking our little uns to the lane before it goes?!?!?

My daughters almost 3 and we have a range of kids from 2 to 4 that we want to take to our "place of workship" before it goes

I may write to the club to see what we can do but I'm not sure what to ask or suggest

Stadium Tours are still running mate and will be throughout next season so you'll def get on one of those with the kids.

Mine wasn't ready until 7 years old, but he did play a tournament when he was younger on the pitch (and score at WHL!). Maybe try that or stadium tour? Or take them to the game, let them get bored and take photos for posterity, as they won't remember it anyway.

My daughter wouldn't last 5 minutes sat down... My mates kids would be worse from experience

I'm gonna chat to the club and see what we can wangle (I don't have high hopes)

Photoshop? ;)
original

Got a similar problem, my son's 3 as well.

Maybe we can get a few together and hire a box so they can run in and out.

How fudgeing good isn't it that we're building this new stadium almost right on top of the old one? Retains the club's local identity. Levy should really be getting some major creds for that. I know it's been said before, but just wanted to say it again. Levy's doing a good job with this football club.

good is an understatement!

I admit it's not a pleasant sight seeing those old buildings get demolished. But what you gonna do? Move to Stratford? :p

How fudgeing good isn't it that we're building this new stadium almost right on top of the old one? Retains the club's local identity. Levy should really be getting some major creds for that. I know it's been said before, but just wanted to say it again. Levy's doing a good job with this football club.

Indeed only time I've ever actively wanted Levy out is when he was fliriting with getting the Olympic Stadium. When o0ur Statford bid got rejected I felt relief on a level that can't be put into words. When it became apparent we were going to stay in Tottenham and build our new ground it felt to good to be true.

I'm still cautious that something could go all wrong so I'll wait till I''m in the new ground watching a match till I perhaps start to believe it but so far all good!

Back