• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

So. Sponsors names. What about if the entire complex, stadium, university etc was called white Hart Lane something. But the stadium is called whatever the sponsor is.

Then it becomes say the Nike Arena, White Hart Lane.

The Jets stadium is called the MetLife but it's on the meadowlands complex. So they often say here at the meadowlands and not MetLife.

Oh don't get me wrong, I think he's one of the biggest clams out there, I'm just passing on what was written.

For those that don't want to visit the site, he's saying that Nike are the stadium sponsor.

I don't think Nike would sponsor a stadium in such a partisan country. 19/20ths of the country would instantly stop buying their trainers if they did that.

Hopefully today's transport problems will encourage some improvements to the infrastructure as twenty thousand more people could be a bigger nightmare than it already is.

asked everyone today where we're moving... No one has a clue

All say Mk and Wembley or Olympic stadium so it's a short list

The 'Nike Arena'. Wouldn't be half bad, that name. It's what I'd secretly hoped for since our search for a naming rights partner was first announced if I'm being be honest. Sure, their sweatshops are inhuman, but I doubt we'd get a saint sponsoring us anyway.

Nike @ White Hart Lane would be even better, but if we're looking for big money, then I doubt we'd go that route, unfortunately.

The 'Nike Arena'. Wouldn't be half bad, that name. It's what I'd secretly hoped for since our search for a naming rights partner was first announced if I'm being be honest. Sure, their sweatshops are inhuman, but I doubt we'd get a saint sponsoring us anyway.

Nike @ White Hart Lane would be even better, but if we're looking for big money, then I doubt we'd go that route, unfortunately.

Why a chav clothing brand?

Surely something a bit more classy like the Aston Martin Lane or the Dalmore Constellation Lane would be a bit more fitting?

Think I'd prefer something with "Stadium" rather than Arena", if it is along those lines. There's something about "Arena" I just don't like. Doesn't really sound like a football ground (to me). But just a personal preference. Must write to DL so he knows!

Why a chav clothing brand?

Surely something a bit more classy like the Aston Martin Lane or the Dalmore Constellation Lane would be a bit more fitting?

Why would Aston Martin advertise on a stadium in the middle of *Haringey*? Hate to admit it, but we aren't sitting in the poshest digs, you know. :p

My first choice was the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation, to be honest. Then I starting narrowing the list to what I considered actually realistic, and said clothing brand stood out.

Why would Aston Martin advertise on a stadium in the middle of *Haringey*? Hate to admit it, but we aren't sitting in the poshest digs, you know. :p

My first choice was the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation, to be honest. Then I starting narrowing the list to what I considered actually realistic, and said clothing brand stood out.

Because the club's image is one of class, sophistication and integrity. Doing things in style and with a flourish

Nike is something you would associate with the Wonga boys of Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Blackpool.

What about trying these chaps anyway: http://www.whitehart.co.uk/

Think I'd prefer something with "Stadium" rather than Arena", if it is along those lines. There's something about "Arena" I just don't like. Doesn't really sound like a football ground (to me). But just a personal preference. Must write to DL so he knows!

Hey, fair enough. Personally I've got little problem with the 'Arena' name: the Amsterdam ArenA and the Allianz Arena aren't exactly lacking in atmosphere or history.

Back