• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

There might actually be something in this. There are some photos on SSC of Capoue's brother trying to forward pass a rugby ball at the training ground today:

YbLUeqA.jpg

Appears to be Nike t-shirts there who said about them sponsoring the stadium...?
Must definitely be on if that's the case....

All those years ago, when I used to read this MB only and there was a member on here called Unknown (does the NFL fantasy league on here), they used to go on and on about multi purpose and getting the NFL involved blah blah, and here we are today, it could happen! Wonders if they worked for the club.

So it's Wednesday.......

This announcement if it happens will most likely come from the NFL so maybe we need to wait for Merica to wake up.

Hi all new to this even though I've been following this post for years now.

So Toby signs (I know wrong post)

They say great things happens in 3's more to follow today......

One would think that a nfl deal would greatly increase potential naming rights sponsorship. Getting your name in the biggest American league and the biggest European league for the price of one must seem lucrative to potential suitors.

Back