• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

p4-5%20new%20main%20image730.jpg

Very interesting. Obviously if this goes ahead there has to be a big financial gain to be had one way or another. Maybe this gamble will prove to be a masterstoke by Levy and catapult us up the financial ladder a few rungs further than we expected.
could be an ENIC thing and Joe Lewis the biggest winner
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is delighted to announce that it has submitted plans to Haringey Council for the restoration of Percy House, a prominent 18th century building on Tottenham High Road, to turn it into the new long-term home of the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation.

www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/percy-house-140515/

not enough is being made of this for the community ...

As the base for the Foundation’s award-winning and innovative programmes, the newly restored Percy House will include:

• Tottenham Hotspur Foundation Offices
• Teaching spaces
• Consultation and Presentation rooms
• Sensory Autism multi-purpose room
• Rehabilitation space and gym
• Heritage Learning Zone

Cannot wait for the time lapse camera's. Really hope that Levy dedicates a website to the build.. to the tune of what I posted in the original thread. He should be onto Go Pro or similar ilk to get the whole thing sponsored by them

A company called Ox Blue are doing loads in the US
http://oxblue.com/stadiums.php

The one I linked to before was Husky stadium and it had like 9 camera's

Last edited:
Cannot wait for the time lapse camera's. Really hope that Levy dedicates a website to the build.. to the tune of what I posted in the original thread. He should be onto Go Pro or similar ilk to get the whole thing sponsored by them

A company called Ox Blue are doing loads in the US
http://oxblue.com/stadiums.php

The one I linked to before was Husky stadium and it had like 9 camera's

I very much doubt Levy will actively do anything, he will tell the media department to sort something out and go with whatever they decide I'm going to guess.

I wrote to the media office about it at the same time and got a reply saying they would be doing time lapse cameras, this was again confirmed in Levy's end of season message.

With the college, the current North Stand, and other surrounding buildings there are plenty of positions to put camera's. The end game would look great in the Spurs Museum once completed. It would be cheap to do, and you would gain much more from fan traffic. If its about money its a no brainer. It will make money.

I wrote to the media office about it at the same time and got a reply saying they would be doing time lapse cameras, this was again confirmed in Levy's end of season message.

With the college, the current North Stand, and other surrounding buildings there are plenty of positions to put camera's. The end game would look great in the Spurs Museum once completed. It would be cheap to do, and you would gain much more from fan traffic. If its about money its a no brainer. It will make money.

I'm sure Levy's already planning the DVD release. In the directors cut you'll get to the the outtakes like when Archway burnt to the ground, Levy donning his builders hat, chewing a sarnie and wolf whistling at the players missus'.

I'm sure Levy's already planning the DVD release. In the directors cut you'll get to the the outtakes like when Archway burnt to the ground, Levy donning his builders hat, chewing a sarnie and wolf whistling at the players missus'.

.... and the plot reconsecrated by the Bishop !

Atlanta Yid on COYS:

What I do know is that Joe Lewis is a HUGE NFL fan he has tried to but to NFL teams in the past and has been turned down.

The main reason that he was turned down had something to do with how much he likes to gamble on the game.

The NFL does not take to kindly to gambling on sports when you are part of the game.

That being said Joe wants and has tried to get the NFL franchise in London he has been working on this deal for a long time.

He not only feels like it would be a great opportunity for him to own another sports team but it would grow the brand of Tottenham Hotspur.

As for the profit of the club all the money that ENIC invested in the club has been made back in terms of profit the club makes money for all of its share holders.

The club has always been run like a business and always will be. If Joe decided to sell the club tomorrow every penny would come in the way of profit.

Back