• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs South Coast Big Club OMT ***

You don't it the least bit worrying that we're hoping to go in 0-0 at HT at home to Southampton? personally i'm pretty damn sick of another disjointed home performance against a 'lesser' team but that's how it's been the whole season.

Exactly how I feel. Where the hell is any form of fluidity?? I know its been absent more or less the whole season, but its got even worse in the past months.

You don't it the least bit worrying that we're hoping to go in 0-0 at HT at home to Southampton? personally i'm pretty damn sick of another disjointed home performance against a 'lesser' team but that's how it's been the whole season.

Should have clarified, by me saying 'if it's 0-0 at half-time', I mean us not scoring. Maybe I'm being too over confident in that respect!

As has happened with teams playing us in the past, they know we don't like it up us and are harrowing us on the ball. I personally believe with the energy of Holtby and Siggy on the bench and my personal opinion that we are probably the slightly fitter side, this will work for us.

That is pure speculation!

Southampton always play this way. They're used to it. THey just look the better side at the moment, which for lots of people isn't massively surprised.

So far looks and feels like two teams coasting in mid table obscurity. You would never think we were fighting for a friggin champions league spot. Its dire !

WTF has he done? he's so immobile and lazy.. he's made a couple of ranging spreaded passes, wow, he kills our tempo.

With a ball winner in midfield, and someone making intelligent runs up front Thudd makes a difference. We need a three man midfield Bale wide and Ade or even Dempsey as the main forward.

Thank GHod we rushed Dembele back. My GHod. I really, really can't see us winning this.
It genuinely looks like we're playing a superior side (which maybe we are!!??)

its like the players dont want it.......fcuk 'em, gutless tw@ts

we have been coasting for many recent games. since Liverpool, what is wrong with them????????

[/B]

That is pure speculation!

Southampton always play this way. They're used to it. THey just look the better side at the moment, which for lots of people isn't massively surprised.

Of course, that's why I said in my personal opinion. I still believe in our quality even though it appears we are looking a bit disjointed at the moment.

Holtby on. Starting to worry about Dembele's fitness.

Does our Team even discuss how F*****G important this game is!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back