• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

Ruined when he then passed it to Chadli

I was thinking the same. I think those who do the pirouette skills always end up giving the ball away afterwards, most of the time anyway. Remember how Ghaly once did these skills and gave the ball away immediately !

Dare I say king-esque?
Indeed...

1zdbxg9.jpg

Or even Chiriches-esque!

2iehhgt.gif

I bet he wouldn't even be considered for PL player of the season.
i'm not necissarily saying he should win it over Mahrez but he should definitely be in the shortlist

I've seen it a thousand times but I still can't quite believe King made that tackle. The speed of recovery is just incredible.

Hopefully this is nothing more than a bit of media guff, but ...

MAJOR TOTTENHAM BLOW AS STAR PLAYER SUFFERS SERIOUS ILLNESS AHEAD OF LIVERPOOL CLASH

Toby Alderweireld has given Tottenham a major scare ahead of their Premier League clash against Liverpool.

According to Belgian publication HLN, Alderweireld has the serious stomach condition gastroenteritis and has not travelled with the squad to Portugal on Sunday.

Belgium take on Portugal on Tuesday night in a match re-arranged due to terrorist attacks.

HLN report that Alderweireld may fly out on Monday if his condition improves, although the likelihood is that he withdraws from the squad and returns to London.

Alderweireld has had an outstanding season for Spurs following his £11.5million transfer from Atletico Madrid last summer.

He has played every minute of every Premier League match for the second-placed team, forming a fine partnership with countryman Jan Vertonghen before his knee injury, and latterly Kevin Wimmer.

Spurs travel to Anfield next Saturday aiming to keep the pressure on league leaders Leicester, who have a five-point lead over Mauricio Pochettino’s team.

http://www.footballinsider247.com/m...yer-suffers-illness-ahead-of-liverpool-clash/

WTF?! Dembele, Lamela, now Toby? I'd never leave our players leave on international duty until the end of a season. fudge that!

HLN's a pretty reliable source for Belgian national team news, judging by the generally accurate reporting their journo in the UK (Krizstof Terreur) does on Belgian players in the Premier League.

Still, if he might still fly out to the game if he gets better, then I hardly think that's a 'MAJOR TOTTENHAM BLOW', given that he's not so ill as to be absolutely incapable of playing. And if he does miss the game, how likely is it that he's kept out until the weekend?

WTF?! Dembele, Lamela, now Toby? I'd never leave our players leave on international duty until the end of a season. fudge that!

While Mahrez, Drinkwater and Vardy merrily skip through their international duty with nary a scratch on them.

Maybe its a case of them being made to pull out? we have seen it with the big clubs before.

Serious illness?

Unless he's been to a tropical country recently, he's effectively got the bricks.

It will be painful, he'll be bricking ten times a day and maybe vomiting and he shouldn't play but as long as he rests and hydrates himself, it shouldn't last too long.

Back