• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

An absolute travesty if he isn't in the running for PFA players player of the year. For me, Alderweireld and Payet have been two of the most stand out players in the league this season that are eligible for the award.

Mahrez will take both PFA and football writers Player of the Year awards.

Mahrez will take both PFA and football writers Player of the Year awards.

Fair play if he does

But if our players aren't recognised In the teams I'd be very surprised

I still find it comical that in the combined Arse and Spurs sides the pundits choose Monreal... Yet Wenger doesn't

Not sure Mahrez is young enough for that award as well, Dele Alli should have it sewn up.

You can add Kante as a definite for team of the season and Ozil I would guess.

Not sure Mahrez is young enough for that award as well, Dele Alli should have it sewn up.

You can add Kante as a definite for team of the season and Ozil I would guess.

Agreed. I think Alli deserves to win the young player tbh. His step up from league 1 has been immense.

bump

another clean sheet under the stewardship of the best defender in the league, back to page 1

Our man marking needs some serious attention.

I have been concerned for a while, i have seen games where our full backs are marking the opposition cb's from free kicks. I think it was either Trippier or Rose marking Hangeland earlier in the season.

I have been concerned for a while, i have seen games where our full backs are marking the opposition cb's from free kicks. I think it was either Trippier or Rose marking Hangeland earlier in the season.
Yes, the full backs and Dier often seem to be marking the big oppo players. Maybe the big oppo players target them or something. Maybe there are just a lot of big oppo players so Toby and Wimmer are already marking giants.

More concerning for me is when we don't put anyone on the post, that is just asking for a goal against.

Our CBs keep leaving players unmarked, FBs get drawn in and we get outnumbered. Too much ball watching. Same thing with runners from midfield, nobody following in.

Back