• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

I think, like Bale, he switched as he got older. I.e. he played orthodox when he was raw, but then became inverted as became more experienced. Left has been his position for a good few years now. Watch his highlights reel from last season - everything is from the left:

But he's capable on playing centrally. Advantage to him with a stronger left peg imo.

Pleat had a great team here, played some lovely football but just played so many games the season they finished 3rd.

I suppose at nearly 80 he probably doesn't fancy Tuesday nights out in January at MK Dons or Colchester quite so much.

Or maybe Lange just had one too many scouting report describing a player as a 'whirling dervish' (one of Pleat's favourites phrases) and decided enough was enough!

I suppose at nearly 80 he probably doesn't fancy Tuesday nights out in January at MK Dons or Colchester quite so much.

Or maybe Lange just had one too many scouting report describing a player as a 'whirling dervish' (one of Pleat's favourites phrases) and decided enough was enough!

I really don't see the point of the second paragraph, Pleat had a good eye for football talent and a belief on how it should be played and that deserves some respect not derision on how he reported on players.

There's low-level stories that his agent has flown to London so is likely to be trying to drum up interest in his client.
Spurs and Chelsea are useful names to throw around for publicity
The speculation has been constant day after day for weeks now with Chiesa, I had began to wonder if there was something to it but it was always coming from Italy which is renowned for being unreliable so I was still unsure.

The final nail in the coffin for me was reports saying his agent had flown to London for Spurs (and Chelsea) when Levy and all the big hitters eg Levy and Munn are on tour and not in London. I think its safe to assume it's gonads as seems to be confirmed from Romano et al......

The speculation has been constant day after day for weeks now with Chiesa, I had began to wonder if there was something to it but it was always coming from Italy which is renowned for being unreliable so I was still unsure.

The final nail in the coffin for me was reports saying his agent had flown to London for Spurs (and Chelsea) when Levy and all the big hitters eg Levy and Munn are on tour and not in London. I think its safe to assume it's gonads as seems to be confirmed from Romano et al......
Surely this would be a Paratici deal (he signed him from Fiorentina originally)?

I think the Werner loan precludes this anyway. It would be very tempting if we hadn't done that though.

Back